04 | It's a win, win

If wanna check it out, I had made a new book for Shxtou Oneshots. Though its my first time making one so it will probably be bad.
____________________

________________________________________{Flashback from last chapter}

{Flashback from last chapter}

Once he made it to Mysta, Mysta shouted kinda loud.

"Time to go adventure!"
_________________________
{End of Flashback}

3

rd Person POV

Shxtou and Mysta were about to leave when Shoto realized he left he phone upstairs, so he quickly excused himself to get it.

When Shoto got his phone he turned around to meet Vox's clearly annoyed eyes.

"What did he want Shoto?" He questioned.

"Oh, he said we would explore around the place do you wanna join?" He said scared not expecting Vox to still be here.

Vox nodded going downstairs with Shoto, only to be met with 3 more people then before.

Mysta was upset so many people would be joining in because he wanted to spend his alone time with Shoto.

There was now not only Shoto and Mysta, but Vox, Ike, Nina, and Pomu.

They decided since the place is big to go in groups of 2, not wanting anything to happen to someone if they went solo.

So Vox paired up with Ike, Pomu with Nina, and Mysta with Shoto.

Mysta was obviously pleased with this so he ran off with Shoto as soon as they paired up.

They could hear yelling from behind them however Mysta could care less.
(Respectfully on his part though-)

Mysta and Shoto got to explore the back part of the buildings area.

There was a smallish garden, a pool with a cookout area.
(I thinl that's what it's called)

Surrounding the area was a border but there was a slight hole in the wall and by it there was water sounds, so obviously the two went to get a sneak peek.

There was a stream with a a waterfall leading down into a pond. The two went to go take a closer look at went down to the pond.

When the two got down they found a nice spot with a bit of shade and went to lay over there.

Shoto laid down on the side of Mysta while Mysta just sat on the tree.
(You can also make up another pose you would have preferred.)

Then they just talked about anything that came to mind, until it got dark when they saw the sun setting they made their way back to the others.