02 | On the way to the house~

Author note:

Thanks for all the support in the first chapter! Although it probably won't last for long ill try to upload a chapter every 2-3 days-?☕
_____________________________
{Flashback from last chapter}

I turned to look at him like he was on drugs, "they own this whole mall?" I questioned, he nodded his head to say yes. By the time we turned back to Pomu she was already gone. "Where did she go-?" I said shocked on how fast she left. Once we decided she was fine we left to go inside only for us to get jumped by Pomu. She jumped on by back and started moving quickly, I could barely stand properly.

Once she got off of me, I looked around the place and saw-?
_______________________
{End of flashback}

Vox's POV
_______________
(Before they got to the mall)

I had gotten a message after the stream with Nina, Shoto, and Luca from Pomu, she had asked if her, Mysta, and Shoto could shop in my and Luca's mall we own. I of course said yes because even if I didn't she would have probably broke in anyways.

I had told her she could come but ill also be there with some other people. She had texted me okay and got offline, since it is Pomu I assumed she was already on the way. So I had told Luca who was beside me in our lounge to call Elira and Nina just in case Pomu gets out of control.

While he did that I had called Ike and told him to come over here because we had 'new novels'. The bait always works, since he thought we did he said he would come and hung up. The only reason I had gotten so many people was because its been a while since a lot of us hanged out so since Pomu, Mysta, and Shoto were coming I just took the chance.

Now all we have to do is wait for them all to come.

🎩
<~Time Skip~> c(·o·c(

Nina Elira and Ike showed up together, and took a seat waiting for the other three to arrive. 5 years later Pomu busted through the door and hid on top of a ledge above the seeming to wait for someone, Elira being worried told her to come down while Pomu just hussed her telling her to be silent. As another 5 years pasted Mysta and Shoto came through the doors with a worried look on their face looking like they lost something when Pomu jumped down from the ledge giving Elira and Nina a heart attack and jumped on Shoto's back. He ending up falling to the ground and Pomu started laughing like she had won a wrestling match.

Nina had to come and pick up Pomu in order to get her off of Shoto, its a good thing I had called those two-.

______________
Shoto's POV

Once Pomu got off of me and I could catch my breath I looked up and saw a lot more people then I thought I would have,

(Warning!!! Beautiful people ahead look at your own cost...)

)