05 | Time for the pool!

Thanks for all the support, it means a lot-💃🏻
__________________________

Thanks for all the support, it means a lot-💃🏻__________________________

_____________________________________

Shoto's POV

I wake up to Mysta yelling in his room about something, and just when I was about to get up I saw stopped by someone's arms pulling me back down.

"Don't get up yet, it's too early" Luca said clearly still half asleep.

I sighed as I laid back down, only to get wrapped by Vox's and Luca's arms. This was going to be a long day..

{30 minutes later}

I tried to get out of their arms again trying not to wake them up, which I managed to do surprising well.

Though I could tell when they were going to wake up they would have been mad.

I went to go take a bath because I knew if I was going to stand I would have fallen over in the shower.

I had gotten some fresh clothes and Vox's jacket since apparently I forgot to pack my own-

After I took a bath and changed my clothes I brushed my teeth washed my face and went downstairs.

I saw Pomu and Nina cooking something in the kitchen, apparently Nina was trying to fix Pomu's cooking skills.

I went back upstairs to go wake Vox and Luca up since everyone else was already awake.

I opened the door, turned on the lights, and opened the blinds only to receive groans from both of the men still sleeping.

"Close the blinds Shoto~." Luca said trying not to get up.

After 10 minutes neither of the men still asleep moved out the bed, so Shoto came up with a big brain plan.

He grabbed Vox by his arm and threw him off the bed, only to get an oof in return.

Luca who heard this started to shiver not wanting to get thrown.

"Ok, ok, ill get up!" Luca said moving quickly off the bed.

Shoto told the two to change and do all that stuff. Then he fixed the bed the other two ruined because of their constant moving.

Afterwards Shoto ran back downstairs to see Vox and Luca with tired looks on their faces. He just chuckled slightly at it.

By the time Shoto managed to get the two up Nina and Pomu finished breakfast.