12 | Sickness 1/2

So I have had too people request for this so I thank you for that-. Also I really do apologize for not updating as frequently anymore. So thank you se3dless and lanarisaly for requesting this:')
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Shoto's POV

I think I might be sick.. I woke up and my whole felt like it was on fire even though I had the fan on.

I didn't tell anyone yesterday though because then they might have cancelled the plans with hanging out with my other friends.

I felt horrible the whole day but I refrained from showing signs of it to keep the others from getting worried.

Author's POV

The group from Noctyx stayed the night from the bad weather the night before.

Shoto was stuck in bed not wanting to move, his condition definitely got worse and he just didn't have the energy to get up for anything.

They all usually ate breakfast around 6-7 depending when most people wake up.

Nina and Elira were up making breakfast they had finished making food around 6:40.

Shoto was usually one of the first always downstairs so it was confusing when he still hadn't come down.

Everyone besides Shoto had already come downstairs so Shu had gone upstairs to get the boy up and ready.

When he reached Shoto's door he heard sniffling and barley any moving from his room.

He slowly opened the door to see the purple haired boy completely covered in the blankets on his bed.

He slowly moved over to the bed and tapped on Shoto slightly.

"Shoto come on get up you need to eat."

"Nooo, too lazy to move" Shoto whined.

Shu chuckled at this response
", how about I go get your and my own food and bring it up to you. Would you eat then?"

Shoto gave a noticeable nod and with that Shu left on his newly found mission. He walked downstairs grabbing everyone's attention.

"Where's Shoto?" Pomu asked.

"He's being lazy so I'm bringing his food up to him instead."

Everyone besides Mysta gave him a questionable look, Mysta was completely zoned out thinking about what happened to his poor eggs.

Shu went and grabbed Shoto's and his own food and left back upstairs. He peeked his head in the room only to see Shoto with red looking face.

This concerned Shu so he quickly set the food down on a table beside the bed and rushed to Shoto's side.

Shoto seemed to be sleeping so he put he hand out onto Shoto's forehead. He soon felt the heat on his hand and he took his hand back.

He went inside Shoto's bathroom and took a washcloth and wet it with cold water. He quickly returned to Shoto and put it on his forehead.

He went to put the fan in his room on a good temperature and went to grab Shoto's food.

He lightly woke the poor boy up and told him he needed to eat. Shoto did take a few bites but just then went back into his slumber.

A couple minutes later a knock was heard on the door, it opened revealing Mysta. Mysta was quickly alarmed when he saw the state Shoto was in and rushed to his side.

He sat right beside Shoto on his bed and took a hold of his hand. Shoto opened his eyes slightly to see the new person.

He then weakly forced Mysta down onto his bed as well and laid down on top of Mysta.

The other two in the room were surprised by this action, and again Shoto went back to trying to sleep.

"Well that's not going to work.." Shu said sighing.

"What do you mean?" Mysta questioned.

"We need to keep the rag on his forehead and we can't really do that with him laying like that."

"Ohhh, so what do we do then?" Mysta said clearly not understanding.

Shu got up and sat down on the bed as well after taking off his shoes. He then grabbed Shoto and laid him down gently on the bed beside him.

"Take off your shoes and go to the other side so he doesn't move."

Mysta did as he was told and quickly went to go cuddle with Shoto once again.

Shu replaced the rag on Shoto's head and laid down on the other side of Shoto before also falling into sleep.

Time skip-A couple hours later

Mysta woke up only to see Shu gone and Shoto in his arms. It took him a bit to process it but once he finally made it to 100% he took out his phone 1 to check the time and 2 to snag a photo of this moment.

After doing both things the purple haired boy started shifting in his grasp.

Worryingly he quickly removed his arms and pretend to be asleep.

"Mysta.? Are you awake?"

After about 30 seconds of silence he felt Shoto move closer and fall asleep in his grasp after getting comfortable once again.

After 2 minutes of not feeling movement from Shoto, Mysta wrapped his arms around him once again.

Mysta heard Shoto's door open he looked over to see Shu and Vox at the door. After he saw their annoyed expressions he stuck his tongue out and went back to cuddling with Shoto.

"I will remember this Mysta." Vox warned before leaving.

Shu walked in and gave Shoto a small peck on the forehead before telling Mysta,
"Make sure you wet the rag with cold water once you decide to get up again."

"Roger that captain."

And with that Mysta fell into slumber once again..
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Yes yes it's not finished but doing the whole thing would take up two chapters so I'm just gonna split it anyways-.
I am going to give you all a piece of candy tacos in return for reading this chapter 🌮😇

Anyways have a good day/night!