10 | Movie Night

Don't question that pic 👁👁

Anyways thank you kiatinaa and sayomiharu, for requesting something for the story!

Kiatinaa requested for everyone in the harem to hangout, and Sayomiharu requested for a bit of a prank war.

If you'd like to request for something in specific to happen please request it at any time!

____________________________

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

3rd Person POV

Ike woke up to his alarm, and after turning it of hearing Shoto's soft snores.

He smiled slightly at how cute he looked, he got up and got ready before going downstairs.

He hasn't woken Shoto's as he wanted him to get some more sleep as Shoto's isn't the brightest in the morning.

He went downstairs only to be met with a bunch of angry people giving him death glares.

"What?" He asked calmly knowing what this was about.

"So how was your rest Ike" Vox asked with a closed eyed smile.

"It was, alright-." He replied.

"Ah, I'm glad but where do you think you get away from pulling the stunt you did." Shu said.

"Stunt-?, Oh, I don't know what the issue is." Ike calmly said again.

"Plus what's the issue, I know we all like him and all but you all have had your alone time with him. It was my turn. " Ike said continuing speaking.

They all went silent, before Vox said something.

"I suppose he is right about that, however clearly Shoto isn't the smartest and hasn't figured it out." Vox said breaking the silence.

"So what are we just suppose to share him-" Shu said confused.

"I guess so" Mysta told him however he also seemed a bit confused.

Just then Shoto came downstairs and grabbed on the back of Ike's shirt.

"Hm?" Ike hummed seeing as Shoto wasn't fully awake yet.