13 | Sickness 2/2

♥︎
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Authors POV:

It was currently 12:00am by the time Mysta finally gotten up fully. He had gotten up a few times throughout the night to wet the rag and make sure Shoto was alright.

Thankfully by the time he got up this time and went to check his temperature his forehead wasn't as hot as the night before.

Since he was the one watching after Shoto currently he pulled out his phone and started going through his discord.

After a couple of minutes he felt slight movement coming from the younger, so he put his phone down and started petting his head.

Slowly but surely Shoto started to finally get up,

"Mysta? You're still here? I thought you would have left by now." Shoto asked stills stirring himself awake.

Mysta hesitantly move his arms from around him, however, he was stopped in his movement by Shoto grabbing his arms.

"That doesn't mean you get to leave now.." The younger grumbled, and with that Mysta happily wrapped his arms back around his 'beloved'.

Mysta remained silent throughout this time just wanting to spend some more time with Shoto. This however was interrupted by a certain book lover, Ike knocked on the door before gently opening it.

"Come on down, Vox and Luca made breakfast. Also your friends left you something before they left Sho." Ike said while walking over with a tiny present.

Upon hearing the news Mysta groaned not wanting to get up, however, Shoto quickly got up and ran over to Ike before tackling him on the ground in a attempt at getting a hug.

Ike laughed gently at his strange change in behavior, he set the present down on the night stand before grabbing Shoto's hand leading him downstairs.

Once they made it downstairs Luca came over quickly taking Shoto out of Ike's grasp.

"Are you feeling better now dear?" Luca asked him as Shoto snuggled himself into the blonds grasp.

"Mhm, Mysta stayed with me the whole time so I wasn't alone." Shoto told him happily.

"Yeah? Well go ahead and sit down in the living room and I'l come and bring your food." Luca said removing his arms from around Shoto.

He left to go back behind the kitchen island to get food for himself and Shoto, however, unlike what he told him to do Shoto stayed in the spot he was originally waiting for Luca.

Once Luca finished getting the plates ready and turned around expecting an empty kitchen, only to be a bit surprised to see Shoto still standing there watching him.

"Oh, were you waiting on me to finish dear?" Luca asked a bit startled.

"Mhm, I didn't wanna leave you by yourself.." The other said mumbling the end of the sentence.

Luca chuckled at this then walked past him saying ",Well come on let's not leave the others waiting."

Shoto quietly followed after him not saying anything more.

Once they reached the living room Luca sat down with Shoto on his left, while Shoto was beside Vox with Shu infront of him on the floor.

They were currently watching Chicken Little, the movie had just started and everyone was getting seated.

Shoto sat down with his plate now on his lap with his head rested on Vox's shoulder watching the movie as well as everyone else in a calming silence.

Around 10 minutes into the movie Shoto hadn't touched a single bit of food on his lap, Vox had originally thought he fell asleep but turns out he was wide awake.

Since Vox didn't know when Shoto had last eaten he took his arm the other was using a cushion and wrapped it around his waist. He rubbed his side and quietly whispered to him ",Shoto hun, eat some of your food."

Shoto looked over at Vox as he was moving his arm around his waist and looked at his lap noticing it was empty he swiftly move himself onto lap facing twords him.

This sudden movement left Vox stunned for about a minute so take the opportunity Shoto then wrapped his arms around the other neck and rested his face onto his chest.

Vox was going to say something about this change of position, but seeing the looks he was getting from the people who saw the scene he felt no need to.

However after calming down a bit he remembered how this all started so he wrapped his arms around Shoto's waist and whispered to him.

"Hun, you can still stay like this but I need you to eat something alright?"

He heard a soft whine from the other before he moved once again, still on Vox's lap but his side was now rested on his chest.

Shoto grabbed his plate and started eating the breakfast prepared that he had yet to even touch.

Once everyone did finish their breakfast they stacked the plates on the coffee table and continued watching the movie, which small conversations every once in a while.

Mysta and Shu fell back asleep onto the floor resting onto each other in a way, Pomu was playing board games with Elira while Nina brushed Pomu's hair.

Shoto turned back around eventually towards Vox and played with his shirt, while Luca and Vox were still watching the movie.

By the time the movie ended, however, everyone had fallen asleep sleeping comfortably on one another in a peaceful silence.

But while all this was happening in the backyard squeezing through some fences, adorable little furry creatures made their way through the backyard to the house.

They snuck up a tree around close to the house and took a leep of faith into the humbled abode. As they landed they searched around looking for an entrance, they had looked around when they found a window slightly opened on the side of the house.

Using their ninja skills they hopped around and landed onto the window sill successfully. They poked their little heads into the window before struggling to shove the rest of their tiny bodies inside the room.

Once they made it in the looked around this new fortress and saw a tall reflective  piece of material they walked over to see themselves.

The culprits of this home invasion?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two adorable fluffy little kittens.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Hehehe...