[introduction]

I'm back with another dark romance

I'm back with another dark romance. The premise for this won't leave me alone until I write it down, so here we go.

SYNOPSIS

Alexander Pierce, leader of the Pierce crime family in Chicago, has been arrested. With his assets seized by the police, and his kingdom torn apart, many of this men have scattered to the wind. Now, a new and much more brutal gang has emerged: Hydra, led by Brock Rumlow, one of Pierce's biggest rivals - and Pierce still owes him a significant debt.

Andrea "Annie" Pierce has decided to break free from her father's "legacy" and start over in Nevada. She attends law school during the day and bartends at night, but unbeknownst to her, her father's sins are about to catch up with her.

James "Bucky" Barnes is the last loyal member that Pierce has to rely on, but even he's interested in breaking free and getting out of the life that has held him captive for so long. As Pierce's most beloved and vicious bodyguard, he's called on for one last assignment. The only problem is finding Annie and convincing her that she's in grave danger.

Based on the song "Graceland Too" by Phoebe Bridgers

So we spent what was left of our serotonin
To chew on our cheeks and stare at the moon
Said she knows she lived through it to get to this moment
Ate a sleeve of saltines on my floor, and I knew that

I would do anything you want me to
I would do anything for you

COMING MAY, 2022