CHAPTER SEVEN: lover be good to me

CW: Smut (nipple play, teasing, spit kink, cockwarming, overstimulation, choking, soft!dom Bucky), jealous Bucky, murder, a bit of "Bonnie and Clyde syndrome" (hybristophilia) with a dash of Stockholm syndrome, descriptions of gore, and angst

CW: Smut (nipple play, teasing, spit kink, cockwarming, overstimulation, choking, soft!dom Bucky), jealous Bucky, murder, a bit of "Bonnie and Clyde syndrome" (hybristophilia) with a dash of Stockholm syndrome, descriptions of gore, and angst. There are also descriptions of PTSD related to sexual assault.

Originally, I was going to end on a smutty note, but I just wanted these two fucked up lovebirds to have a little angsty, romantic moment at the end, and it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger - DON'T WORRY, WE'LL GET TO THE ROUGHER STUFF NEXT CHAPTER. I AIN'T ROBBING Y'ALL.

The television hums from its place secured to the wall, but all Annie can hear is the sound of her own moans and whimpers. Bucky's mouth is attached to Annie's breast, his tongue flicking against her nipple as she writhes beneath him. His massive body has her pinned to the bed, his fingers entwined in hers, holding them above her head. She can feel his cock, hard and leaking against her stomach.

The remnants of their clothes and breakfast, fast food wrappers and empty paper coffee cups, have fallen to the floor. Bucky's jeans are draped over the television, having been thrown haphazardly behind him in a fit of passion.

They made it 45 minutes without touching each other before he had her pinned beneath him again. It started with feather light kisses against her temple, and then the shell of her ear, and then the rest of her body. He couldn't help himself, and she didn't want him to stop.

Her hands run through his hair as she moans.

"Fuck, Bucky!"

He bites down gently, a low growl spilling from his throat. It sounds so sweet, and a little dangerous. She can tell that he wants to hurt her, just a little, but he's waiting. In some ways, Bucky is incredibly patient, but she can see the impulse in his eyes. He doesn't hide it well. It probably has something to do with his job, and his nature.

But Annie can tell that Bucky is trying his hardest to be soft and sweet for her, because she needs it right now.

He releases her nipple with a soft pop and she breathes hard, her body coated with sweat.

"God, you're fuckin' gorgeous," he whispers.

And this his mouth is on her again, drifting between the valley of her breasts, leaving goosebumps in his wake as he releases her hands and they begin to trail down down her body, palming at her tits. Bucky twists her nipples and makes her back arch as he drags his teeth along her hipbones.

"Bucky," she gasps as she feels his mouth begin to drift down to her aching cunt.

He lifts his head and smiles.

"What is it, sweet thing?"

"There's a vibrator in my duffel bag."

She stole it from a sex shop while Peter distracted the clerk. Annie had the money, but that wasn't the point. She liked the idea of wanting something and just taking it.