CHAPTER ELEVEN: a little less conversation

CW: Smut, Bucky has a housewife and a breeding kink, dirty talk, choking, degradation kink, gun violence, jealous Annie, toxic relationship dynamics

CW: Smut, Bucky has a housewife and a breeding kink, dirty talk, choking, degradation kink, gun violence, jealous Annie, toxic relationship dynamics. These two are a powderkeg of insanity. We're just rolling with it. 

"I cannot rise. Too heavy with filth and sin."
"Give me your hand."
"I'll stain you."
"I'll take it."

- Anne Carson, "H of H Playbook"

"When do you want to get married?" Annie asks as they polish off the last cupcake. Bucky takes one half and Annie takes the other.

"I don't know," Bucky murmurs. "What about today?"

She swallows her bite.

"Today?"

"Yeah."

Bucky goes to lick the icing off of his finger and Annie grabs his wrist and sticks it in her mouth, her eyes burning into his. He grins as she releases it with a soft pop and cups her face in his hands.

"I love you," he breathes. "There's a drive-thru wedding chapel near here."

He's been looking them up, Annie suspects. Bucky's had that ring for a while. He was either going to sell it, or he was certain he would fall in love with her. She stares into those gorgeous blue eyes that she feels like she's known her entire life. In a lot of ways, she has. He's always been there in the background, a constant undercurrent in her life that she could never see. He helped keep her family safe for years.

Bucky is unstable, aggressive, mean, brutish, and nasty.

But beneath the surface, he's the softest and most beautiful thing she's ever held in her arms. Annie grins.

"You wanna get married on your birthday?"

"It'd be the best birthday I had in a long fuckin' time," Bucky whispers. "Whaddya say, babydoll? You wanna make me the happiest man in the world and marry me on a motorcycle?"

He leans in and rubs his nose against hers, his gorgeous lips curling into a soft smile that melts her insides like butter.

"I'll treat ya real nice... fuck ya real good, too."

His voice makes her skin tingle and he nips gently at her bottom lip, making her giggle.

"You already fucked me real good." She climbs into his lap and kisses him. "You wanna make me a little house wife?"

His pupils go wide and she can feel him getting hard again. The way to this man's heart is through his kinks, and a good knife and a couple of cupcakes. She has him wrapped around her finger. Bucky growls and his lips curl up into a wicked grin.

"You like that idea?" He asks.

She nods and grinds against his cock.

"You'd come home and I'd be wearing a little apron and a pair of heels, and one of those little dresses from the 50s."