CHAPTER TWELVE: devils

CW: Multiple orgasms, overstimulation, dirty talk, soft!dom Bucky, discussions of violence against women, hurt/comfort

The sound of a crow cawing outside pulls her from her slumber. Annie blinks and looks around. Warm sun drips in through the windows like molasses, bathing them both in it. She's tangled in Bucky's arms, their blankets in a ball at their feet and the sheets half ripped off of the bed. Bucky is naked, and so is she. A thick, tattooed thigh is bathed in sunlight. His strong back, his amazing fucking ass... she smiles and snuggles into her, wiggling her hips a little until she feels his cock begin to harden.

Their clothes are scattered everywhere.

Annie doesn't remember much about what happened last night after she told Dottie to fuck off. She does remember that she got blind drunk, stole Bucky's poker hand, and started playing herself while he sucked on her neck and nipped at her ear.

She also remembers something about someone named Zemo. They're supposed to be leaving tomorrow for California. It's a 10 hour drive that Bucky wants to make in a week. Annie wants to go to Disneyland, and he wants to take her there.

He promised he would take her before shit went down.

She remembers him whispering in her ear while he fingered her in a booth while everyone else fought and fucked and danced around them. She moaned with her head pressed against his, mouth agape as he sucked on her bottom lip.

"We can go for a honeymoon, and then when Rumlow's dead and cut up into pieces, we go to Paris. Change our names, fake passports... everything. Where do you wanna go for a honeymoon, baby?"

"I wanna go to Disneyland."

He smiled as she came around his fingers.

"I'll take you."

The entire bar smelled like whiskey and cigarettes, and Annie felt like she was at home because she was in his arms.

This morning, her head thumps. She feels his arms around her and he nuzzles his nose into her neck as she tries to sit up.

"Where do you think yer goin'?" He growls as his metal hand glides down her body. She smiles and closes her eyes.

"To get an Advil."

"You got a headache?" He asks as he traces a small circle on her hipbone.

"A little."

"You know what's good for that?"

She giggles and feels him grind his thick cock into her ass.

"I'm guessing some dick?"

"You guessed correctly. Orgasms are good for headaches."

"How are you not hung over?"

He flicks the shell of her ear with his tongue.

"I'm a lot bigger than you, Annie."