20//~the wedding (pt. 2)~

edited.

A/N: IMPORTANT QUESTION! Does anyone know the name of the type of nose ring in the picture below? It's from Kyun Uthe Dil Chhod Aiye and I really like Radha's nose ring but idk what it's called!! HELP A GIRL OUT <3

✧༝┉˚*❋ *˚┉༝✧

she talks about you like you put the stars in the sky

- and looks at you that way too

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

OUTFIT:

Ajabde stood in front of the mirror as she got ready for Saubhagyavati's marriage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ajabde stood in front of the mirror as she got ready for Saubhagyavati's marriage. After fixing her ghagra, she draped the dupatta over her shoulder and began putting on the jewelry. First, the set of necklaces and then the pair of earrings followed by the mang tikka. She also changed out her simple nose ring for a larger hoop ring that she really liked. She adjusted everything so it was just the way she wanted it and then she decided to look for a kamarbandh. Finding one that perfectly matched her necklace, she put it on.

She debated on whether she wanted to change out her payal or not and decided against it. She did not understand the weird attachment she had to the payal.

Lastly, she slid on some simple gold bangles but realized that the 'Pratap' scar was properly visible and it attracted a lot of attention from far enough since it was not healed yet. She put on some heavier gold and blue bangles and adjusted her dupatta so her right arm was covered properly.

She fixed her hair into a simple updo and did a half-turn to examine it. Feeling satisfied, she drew on a bindi and rushed out of the room to go straight to Saubhagyavati's. After all, she and Ganga needed to help Saubhagyavati as well. Them looking good was important but Saubhagyavati looking perfect was their utmost priority at the moment.

Ajabde could not put into words how happy she was for Saubhagyvati and gave her the best possible wished she had.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Barat aa gayi hain aur abhi tak saari tayari nahi hui hain," Ajabde walked around frantically trying to fix up all the little details. The groom and other guests had already arrived, this was completely unacceptable!

"Aaj to humari nak katvake rahenge sab.  Yeh phoolo ki maala kaise sajayi hain? Jab sab bhojan karne bethenge to ispe hi nazar padegi," Ajabde said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Lao, mein yeh kar deti hoon," Ganga said dragging the small wooden ladder over to where the flower garland was hanging from.

"Nahi, yeh mein kar dati hoon. Tum ja ke woh varmaala jo sambhal ke rakhi hain woh le ayo," Ajabde instructed. Ganga nodded and went inside.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें