25//~rage~

edited.

A/N: GUYS! I'm sorry for redacting the rituals/ marriage chapters. I think I'm going to move it around a bit to make it a bit more meaningful. This chapter remains the same tho for the most part.

OUTFIT:

Ajabde took a deep breath and stepped out of the comfort of her- Kunwar Pratap's room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ajabde took a deep breath and stepped out of the comfort of her- Kunwar Pratap's room. It was a fresh start she reminded herself. She didn't have to love Kunwar Pratap or even like him to fulfill her responsibilities.

She almost couldn't believe that she hadn't done pooja in so many days. She decided to start off her day by doing pooja and for that, she needed fresh flowers, right from the garden. 

But before she could even go anywhere, she ran right into a pillar.

Or someone that resembled a pillar. 

He looked at her and a small involuntary smile formed on his lips seeing her donned in jewelry and clothing meant for his bride. She looked gorgeous-as she always did. He thought she couldn't look better than she did at the moment but she surprised him every other minute.

She was so gorgeous when she was dancing around in the rain but the moment she opened her mouth to speak, she looked even prettier. Especially, when she talked about something she loved. He couldn't express in words how goddamn beautiful she looked. He could sit there for hours just watching her.

But right now, she looked heavenly. The more he looked at her the more he realized that it wasn't the jewels she was wearing or the clothes. It was the simple nath she wore as his bride and the mangalsutra he had clasped around her neck a few days ago.

He just could not put how he was feeling in words.

Ajabde looked at him in confusion as he stared at her smiling as if he had some inside joke. She waved her hands in front of him causing him to break out of whatever trance he was in.

"Vaise eetne dino baad duniya ko apne darshan dene nikli ho?" he asked her regaining his composure.

"Ab kab tak humare darshan se iss bichari duniya ko vanchit rakhte" she replied with a hint of attitude. The attitude that was so much more like her than the wallowing girl she had become in the past few days.

"Pooja karne ja rahe hain," Ajabde replied. 

He nodded but did not move from where he was standing. He just wanted to get a good look, to soak in everything until the next time he saw her. 

He'd never really had friends before. Sure, he had acquaintances and classmates he hung out with. He'd even go as far as to say that Chakrapani was a friend but it wasn't the same as Ajabde. Ajabde was his best friend. He loved this feeling, he loved having a best friend.

"To hum jaiye?" she asked.

He nodded again, in the same manner, causing Ajabde to burst out laughing. He knew she was laughing at him but GOD she looked so awesome laughing.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें