15//~inebriated state~

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

if I told you about

the darkness

inside of me

would you still look at me

as if I was the sun?

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

One after the other, everyone left the temple leaving just Ajabde with her thoughts. She was feeling so many things at once but mostly just anger. Pure rage.

Anger at the fact that she had given him so much power over her.

The power that she had never given anyone else.

How had she let a person- and not just any person but an arrogant, selfish, insensitive, entitled prince become so important to her that his words were all that mattered to her at the moment? She had done SO much for him. She thought about him constantly, trying her best to make sure he ate properly, slept well, and rested properly. In fact, she was up early for her training, then she barely got a few hours of sleep before her shifts started. Every second to her was priceless right now and yet she still wasted them on him and he returned the favor by raising his hand to SLAP her?

Ajabde broke down in tears, sobbing hysterically. She couldn't remember the last time she had cried so much. She had only wanted to do something good and she had worked hard too to clean out the temple but here she was just a few hours later sobbing in the same temple.

Just then, she was enveloped in a big, warm hug.

She didn't care who it was right now, they felt safe and so she allowed herself to cry her heart out. Soon, she calmed down enough but her breath hitched here and there.

"Raj mahal ki chaka chaun usal mein dikhava hain. Sone Chandi ki chamak ke pichhe chhipate hain raj parivaar ke bhed aur rajneeti ke khel. Essi karan varsh hum tumse keh rahe hain ki aur matt uljho en sab mein." Parvati Mausi said in a cryptic voice immediately grabbing Ajabde's full attention.

Ajabde hadn't even realized it was Parvati Mausi whom she was hugging this entire time. She pulled away, sat up straighter, and wiped away her tears.

"Raj parivaar ke bhed? Rajneeti ke khel?" Ajabde repeated in confusion.

"Tum yeh sab chhodo aur jao taiyaar ho jayo-" Mausi tried to change the topic as if she had realized that she had accidentally said something she wasn't supposed to but Ajabde interrupted her.

"Nahi Mausi. Ab aapko batana hi hoga. Kaunse bhed? Kaunsa khel?" Ajabde insisted and grabbed Parvati Mausi's hand in case she tried to escape. The fifteen-year-old completely forgot about her previous worries as an esoteric aura filled the room.

"Mujhe mahal mein bohoth kariye hain aur tumhe bhi to, behter yahi hoga ki hum dono ab yaha se jaiye," Parvati Mausi suggested firmly.

The gears in her head began turning rapidly as she attempted to put all the events of the last few months together. Raj Parivaar ke Bhed. Rajneeti ke khel.

"Rani Veerbaisa ka apatkali vivaah Ranaji ke sang aur Maharani Jaivantabaisa ka mahal chhodke jaana kya ess sab se jooda hua hain?" Ajabde questioned. To be completely fair, this was a long shot. A guess she had made in the heat of the moment as they were the two major events that had occurred within the royal family.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें