31//~maika~

OUTFIT:

"Aap humse bekar mein behes kar rahe hain," Ajabde told Kunwar Pratap from her palanquin while he was on his horse heading to her village

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aap humse bekar mein behes kar rahe hain," Ajabde told Kunwar Pratap from her palanquin while he was on his horse heading to her village.

"Nahi vyarth behes tum kar rahi ho. Ab kya hum tumse vastro aur abhushan ka mooliye lenge?" he asked.

That morning, right before leaving for the village the tailor had delivered all of her outfits and the jeweler had delivered all of her jewelry that she had ordered a few days prior. She was very happy with her new wardrobe that Rani Dheerbai could say very little about (not to brag or anything, but her clothes were a million times better than whatever bullshit Dheerbai wore) but the problem was that Kunwar Pratap had not told her how much it had cost and had paid for everything behind her back.

Ajabde being an independent woman, did not want his money. Besides, if she accepted his money she could be called a gold digger. Which she absolutely did not want to be called.

"Humare pass abhi to keval teen swarna mudrae hain jo kadachit pariyapt hogi parantu hume sach mein nahi pata. Hum kabhi khud kharachte nahi, issi karan. Parantu aur bhi hain humare pass, yadhi teen kum hain to hum do aur de denge mahal laut ke," Ajabde insisted.

"Tum kerry khao na gootliya ginne mein samay kyun vyarth kar rahi ho," Kunwar Pratap said. Ajabde was a little too adorable and innocent. She did not want to break her bubble and tell her that her clothes alone had cost thirty gold coins and he didn't even know how much he had paid for the gold jewelry (which she thought was not real but obviously they were real, how would he let his wife wear fake jewels?)

"Kunwar Pratap. Aap apne paise apne pass hi rakhiye,"

"Ajabde humare paise keval humare thodi hain. Hum dono ke hain aur hume Yuvraj hone ka achha khasa kharach milta hain. Woh sab aap par nahi kharachenge to aur kispe kharachenge?" he asked.

"Hume nahi pata, parantu-"

Kunwar Pratap sighed. Ajabde was truly one of the most stubborn people he had met and that was considering he had been around royals all his life who were all about the 'my way or the way to heaven' life. He liked her strong will but sometimes it was really challenging to get her to give in.

"Hum tumse mooliye nahi lene wale. Vivaah ke vachno ko yaad karo. Humara dharma hain tumhe dhan, alankar aur vastra adi abhushan se sujarjit karna," he quoted from their marriage vows. Ajabde barely recalled them but she knew that he was likely not lying. Still, she did not want to be a charity case.

"Parantu-"

"Kya tum utsahit nahi ho apne gaon jaane ke liye?" he questioned, guiding the discussion off-topic. Ajabde noticed the change of topic but she didn't argue further, she would just make up for it in a different way.

"Nahi nahi! Bohoth hi utsahit hain. Humne Patta ke liye aam papad banaiya hain, usse bohoth hi pasand hain aur Manivati Kaki ke liye gulaab ka tael. Veh apne liye bana nahi pati aur keval us hi unke ghootno ka dard mit ta hain," Ajabde went on and on blabbering excitedly about her reunion with all her friends and family. Kunar Pratap listened to her attentively, taking in every piece of information she gave him.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें