30//~guruji~

OUTFIT:

She took a seat beside Chotima on the ladies' side

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She took a seat beside Chotima on the ladies' side. Every member of the royal family was present along with some of the ministers and everyone was dressed up for the occasion. Kunwar Pratap took a seat beside Ranaji and Kunwar Jagmal like he was instructed to do by Rawatji.

Ajabde noticed the hesitation, followed by the tension between Ranaji and Kunwar Pratap. She knew of this issue earlier but it had taken a backseat in her mind after everything. Especially, because they did not openly avoid each other.

This was another issue she needed to help fix.

They were all seated on thin mattresses laid out on the floor waiting for the Brahmin Guru. A few minutes later, Saubhagyavati took a seat beside her too.

No one spoke at all.

The anticipation in the air was thick.

"Hum kiski pratiksha kar rahe hain?" Ajabde asked Chotima.

"Brahmin Guru. Bohoth hi prasidh hain purna Rajputane mein," Chhotima told her.

"Keval Rajputane mein nahi, Rajputane ke bahar bhi unki prasiddhi hain. Bharat ke kone kone mein unka naam hain," Saubhagyavati told her. "Chakrapaniji bata rahe the ki unki koi bhi bhavishyavani aaj tak galat sabbit nahi hui,"

Ajabde now really wanted to meet the Brahmin Guru after all the great things she had heard about him but the anticipation was killing her. Finally, a servant came inside to inform them that the Brahmins had stepped into the palace. Soon, they heard footsteps, and out of respect, they all rose from their seats.

The man everybody was talking about came into view and Ajabde believed every word people had said about him. He outshone everyone in the room despite the simple attire due to the glow on his face. His aura was powerful yet calming at the same time. And his face rested into a smile, naturally.

"Khama Ghani, Guruvar," Ranaji bowed down to him.

"Ayushman Bhava," he said before taking a seat. Everyone followed suit including the twenty or so other brahmins he arrived with. Ajabde assumed them to be his apprentice.

"Hume aisa pata chala hain ki Suryavanshi Chittor ke yaha Kulvadhu aiyi hain," the Guruji said. Ajabde's stomach sank, she was probably the smallest one in the room- not by age but by status and she did not feel worthy enough to talk to the Guruji.

"Uh woh, paristiti aisi thi ki Kunwar Pratap ko vivaah karna pada," Rani Dheerbai intervened.

"Paristiti to ishwar utpan karta hain. Unki inchha thi tabhi to veh aapke kul ki vadhu banni, Maharanisa," he said. "Nayejode ko agge laiye,"

You did not try to avoid Guruji twice, Ajabde learned because right after that she was instructed by Rani Dheerbai to come forward and sit down in front of Guruji with Kunwar Pratap. Ajabde kept her head bowed nervously as she took a seat.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें