21//~broken borders~

edited.

I'd pick your thunder.

I'd pick your rain; over anyone's sunshine.

any day.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

OUTFIT:

Ajabde walked into her small room and heaved a sigh of relief

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ajabde walked into her small room and heaved a sigh of relief. Finally, everything was done properly and without any issues. She could finally rest.

She stripped out of the heavy clothes and jewelry and slipped into a comfortable lehenga with minimal jewelry. The auspicious time for Saubhagyvati's vidaai was tomorrow morning so all the wedding guests were staying in the village. Some people were even staying at their place so she still had to look presentable.

She relieved herself of the updo and massaged her head a bit. God, that felt good. Then, she tied her hair into a loose braid and prepared her bed to sleep. Sleep consumed her the moment she hit the bed.

...

Ajabde was woken from her slumber by the sound of her window hitting the wall. She jolted up as she realized someone might be breaking in. There were no lamps in the room but the moonlight was plenty to see who it was.

"Yeh kaisi a sabhyata hain?!" She asked angrily to the intruder a.k.a. Kunwar Pratap. She simply could not believe that he lacked basic manners like that. He was the most well-mannered person she had ever met- most of the time (in his sober state).

He didn't reply but by the way, he carried himself and stumbled upon entering, she could bet her most prized possession- her diary, he was drunk. She absolutely hated seeing him in this state and she didn't understand why he kept doing it.

He barely walked toward her before slouching back down against her cupboard. He definitely had too much to drink.

"Kyun?" he mumbled.

"Huh?" Ajabde questioned in confusion.

"Tum kyun kar rahi ho yeh?" he repeated louder.

Ajabde got up frantically from the bed to quiet him. If someone saw him in her room at this hour, everything would fall apart. All hell would break loose.

"Dhere boliye, koi sunn lega," she requested coming closer so she could hear him without him waking up the entire world.

"Tumhe iss duniya mein sab-sab ki padi hain! Mere sivaay!" he exclaimed in a tone that resembled that of a child.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hain. Hum iss vishay mein subhe baat karenge. Abhi aap kripya prasthaan kijiye," Ajabde tried dismissing quickly.

"Nahi!" he exclaimed once again.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें