33//~the library~

OUTFIT:

"Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?!" Ajabde exclaimed as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her eyes blocking her vision

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?!" Ajabde exclaimed as she felt a pair of hands wrap around her eyes blocking her vision. She knew, without a doubt, it was Kunwar Pratap.

"Kunwar Pratap, hume bataiye to sahi, kaha ja rahe hain?" Ajabde asked as he led her somewhere. She tried to look down and sneak a peek but he had properly covered her vision.

"Tumhe kaise pata ki hum hi hain?" he asked.

"Aap humari payal se hume pehchan sakte hain to hum aapko, aapke sparsh se to pehchan hi sakte hain na," Ajabde replied. "Ab bataiye kaha le ja rahe hain,"

"Ek uphaar hain tumhare liye," he said. "Ab chalo!"

Ajabde stopped protesting that instant. Of course, she wanted to see what Kunwar Pratap was talking about. So far, all of his gifts had been excellent (except the lizard and the bucket of cold water) and she was already internally jumping with joy at the prospect of receiving a gift.

After a few turns, Ajabde could not keep track of where they were going, she didn't recall ever being in this area so the feeling of suspense intensified. Finally, they halted to a stop and Ajabde inhaled the distinct scent. It was so strong and familiar yet she could not quite place her finger on it. Finally, the suspense ended as Kunwar Pratap lifted his hands and allowed her to see what was in front of her.

She literally could not believe her eyes. Shelves and shelves of books stretched for miles. That was barely an exaggeration, the place was huge and every single corner was piled with books. The shelves were very high and she spotted ladders every now and then which could be slid around the length to access virtually any book. She immediately wanted to get her hands on them and read all of them at once.

"Humare liye?" Ajabde asked him with literal heart eyes.

"Avashya. Iss pustakala koi upyog nahi karta par humne isse tumhare liye saaf karwa diya hain. Tum yaha jo kitab chahiye woh pad sakti ho. Har ek kitab hain aur yadhi kisi vishay pe yaha pustak na ho to tum hume bata dena, hum la denge tumhare liye," He said.

Ajabde's eyes welled up at the gesture. Perhaps, this is what Guruji was talking about when he said she would soon get what she had wished for the most. Knowledge had always been one of her top three priorities:

1) Experiencing true love built on trust, respect, and friendship.

2) Finding her birth family.

3) Completing her studies and training. Filling the thirst for knowledge.

And after the last month, her first wish had kind of already been denied by the universe. I mean, just look at the events that occurred. Yes, she was married to her best friend but realistically, she could never fall in love with the crowned prince. She pushed the images of Kunwar Pratap's baby clothes out of her head along with Guruji's first prophecy.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 05, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें