32//~best friends~

OUTFIT:

"Humare baal ekdum bhigo diye, ab sukhte sukhte bohoth samay lug jaiyega," Ajabde complained to him as she tried drying her hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Humare baal ekdum bhigo diye, ab sukhte sukhte bohoth samay lug jaiyega," Ajabde complained to him as she tried drying her hair.

Ajabde and him were sitting in the living room after showering to rinse the dirty water. The light filtered through the window casting a golden glow upon her face and the jewelry sparkled under it.

Ajabde decided he looked better with wet hair. His curls were untamed and much more pronounced with one single strand on his forehead. The ghost of the laughter from an hour ago was still present on his face and it made him look younger than he usually did with his hazel eyes shimmering under the sun's rays. 

Oh, how heavenly she looked. Kunwar Pratap thought with a tiny smile.

Oh, how gorgeous he looked. Ajabde thought resting on the wall behind her as she tried to dry her hair.

"Parantu woh jab tum andar giri? Aise bilkul BAM! aisa swar aiya," he laughed.

"Aur aap gire tab bhi vaisa hi swar aiya tha," Ajabde replied not particularly interested in entertaining his jokes about her. 

"Ab chaliye, shaam ki aarti ka samay ho raha hain," Ajabde said getting up. He got up right as she flipped her hair back. She heard a quiet yelp behind her and she turned around to see that droplets of water had sprayed into his eyes as she had flung her hair back.

"Kshama kijiye, hume gyat nahi tha ki aap issi samay humare pichhe aa jaiyenge," Ajabde said immediately attending to him. She peeled his hands away from clawing at his eyes and blew on his eyes to provide relief.

"Hey Ajabde ke Bal Gopal, yeh barbar hume ghayal karne ke prayaso humari raksha kijiye,"he said dramatically.

"Aur aap hume Sarvashresht Nautanki bulate hain?" Ajabde scoffed at him. 

"Woh to tum ho hi," he said.

"Bus, ab hum aapse bhes karke aur samay nusht nahi karna chahte. Hume mandir jaana hain aarti shuru hone se pehle aur sab se milna hain," Ajabde said.

"Tum jao, hum nahi aate," Kunwar Pratap said. 

"Parantu aap akele kya karenge? Pura gaon abhi to mandir mein hi hoga," Ajabde said. 

"Bus yahi ass pass dekhenge ya kadachit Chetak ko kahi ghooma aiyenge," he said. Ajabde wanted to insist that he come with her but she did not want to force her way of life onto him.

"Thik hain, to hum jaate hain," 

"Jaake aate hain," Kunwar Pratap corrected with a smile. 

"Bhul humari, jaake aate hain," Ajabde corrected herself with a smile. 

The smile remained as she made her merry way to the temple where she could meet everyone she had yet to meet. The first person she saw was Zamindaar Kaka.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें