AU - WXGINNJ5T6

AU - Check

AU Position: Positive Multiverse

AU Type: Negatale

Timeline Number - 9856

==Chapter Start==

If there was one fact that was truer then anything, it's that Sans is depressed. Everyone at Kuoh knew that. Papyrus knew it. Rias knew it. Everyone else knew it. His life was miserable, and he only had Papyrus.

You could argue that he had Akeno...but he didn't really. How could ever think that way when she's always flinging around with Issei all the time? How could he say that when they had sex up in his room when both think he doesn't know?

He knew perfectly well. Many might think he's unreliable thanks to his naturally emotional state, but he's so much more observant and knowledgeable then they could understand. They never saw past that.

Rias was a tyrannical bitch that loved to overwork him for her benefut. Kiba was rude to him. Koneko was just...cold. They didn't talk much, and she tended to ignore him. Issei was rude and constantly tried to brag about being able to get all women he wanted because he was the Blue Dragon Emperor, and Akeno was just a two timer.

As much as he knew it was toxic, he had no choice. Papyrus was only 5, and he needed the money from Sirzechs, which was one of the only people that cared about him. He was miserable, but as long as he could help Papyrus have a better childhood than him, than he was happy.

*~Currently~*

Sans sighed as he finally finished his work that was given to him by Rias. He had finished a bunch of paperwork that she dumped on him while she went to kiss up on Issei to try and get into his pants.

He submitted the work and grabbed his bag, not wanting to go home. Akeno invited Issei earlier, and he knew what they were doing. It hurt him, and he didn't want to be there. That's why he asked Sirzechs if he could get someone to get him out of the house to a park or something, whatever to get him out of the house.

Sans: "Dang it...I can't use magic right now because of having to teleport everyone to their pacts or to stray devils without any rest... Maybe I'll just walk to the convenience store. I did need some eggs."

So quickly, he decided to change into his normal fit he would wear. He went out of the clubroom and stored away his clothes. He grabbed his bag and went out, texting the person with his bro that he would come back late.

He then stored his phone away and kept walking. He plugged in his headphones and put on a song, one that he made himself out of boredom and to make Papyrus happy since he thought of him as a hero and wanted him to have a theme song.

Actually, he lied. He didn't know why, but he always heard this in the back of his head and liked it. He just wanted Papyrus to hear it to since he thought he would like it too.

Sans: "I don't know if I should be concerned, but it makes me feel at least a little bit better..."

He then continued to walk to the store, listening to the song that constantly played in his head during fights, and eventually made it to the grocery store.