AT - 84V8D99KII

AU - Check

AU Class: Classic Neutral Timeline Branch Off

AU Location: Horrortale DXD Positive Multiverse

FUN Value: 60

Timeline Number: 4729572

==Chapter Start==

Sans scratched his skull, feeling the little crack in his skull as he swung the thighbone up and caught it as it fell down. It was extremely heavy, yes, but with him being in his cell almost all day in Cocytus, he had grown incredibly strong.

 He had no choice to be. Stuck with so many guards that would kill him if he so ever moved out of order, being made to do back-breaking tasks...

He had learned to be strong. And now those very guards fear him. Especially after his near escape, which started with a spear to his head, and the death of countless guards and inmates. 

He had grown a bit of bloodlust as a result. After all, he wasn't the sanest in the head.

The isolation.

The beatings.

The lack of any food.

The damn hole in his skull.

Yeah, he was unpredictable and erratic, but who the hell isn't down in Cocytus?

And the worst part of this all?

It was that damn Rias's fault! Just the thought of her was enough for him to throw the ax with all the anger he had as it made a dent into the walls, making a large cut that made the guards tense up. He was bad when he was angry.

Rias had accused him of something he never did, all just for the chance of finally breaking off the engagement with the blonde shithead. In her mind, it made sense. It was a sacrifice but that was what pawns were.

It didn't matter that it hurt her to see Sans beg for her to tell them it was just a joke, a joke with a punchline he didn't get and that he was innocent. That he never raped her.

She never said anything, and now here he was, in Cocytus, the ninth ring of hell, for the traitorous act of betraying his master who was the sister of the Devil King as punishment for something he never did. He was right to be angry, and so that's what he wanted to be.

Angry. Angry as fuck.

Guard: "S-Sans! You have a visitor."

Sans only took a deep breath and laughed a bit, getting off the small, dinky wooden bench that was technically his bed as he moved towards the door. It opened up to show multiple guards, magic circles ready to fire, along with magic canceling cuffs placed immediately on him along with an electric collar.

It would hurt...but he would live. He could probably kill them all and suffer no consequences besides a beating perhaps, but he would live. After all, with his eye effectively removed and sealed somewhere, he was basically immortal.

Guards: "Come on, b-bitch... Better not keep the v-visitor waiting!"

The guard flinched heavily as Sans quickly snapped his view towards the guard. The guard saw his glowing red eye and shivered in fear at how bright and bloody it looked, how demented it made him seem. It didn't help that his smile was that of an insane bastard who would be happy killing anyone without a second thought.

Sans was guided quickly to another room. It, again, was heavily guarded, everything reinforced as he was strapped down and chained to a chair, along with several guards pointing different weapons and skills that were ready to use in case he ever did anything remotely close to last time.