Negatale - Pt. 2

AU: Negatale DXD

Timeline: WXGINNJ5T6

==Chapter Start==

Akeno: "Fuck~!"

Issei: "Yeah, you like that, don't you, you little slut?"

Akeno only nodded with small tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks as she gripped the pillow her head was pressed against, her knuckles turning paler, if possible.

She had been at it with him for a while, and they were going to finish soon before Sans came back with Papyrus. Issei slammed his hips to her ass, making her grip tighter.

Issei: "How is it? I bet Sans doesn't do this to you, huh?"

Akeno: "N-No!"

Issei: "Haha! I should've expected that from such a weak fucking runt! The little cunt's only useful as a slave!"

Akeno was surprised by what he said as she tried to ignore the pleasure to look back at him.

Akeno: "D-Don't saaaay that~!" She had an angry yet perverted look. "He's a sweet l-lover!"

Issei: "Apparently not sweet enough! Why else would you be going for my dick every single day since I came along, huh?! You've just been an obedient little cock sucker this whole time and didn't even have an ounce of shame to hook up with me on your fourth anniversary together!"

Akeno couldn't say anything as Issei suddenly went faster, Akeno getting closer to her climax before both came, Issei splurting inside of her womb as Akeno moaned into the pillow, but that could only make her so quiet as she was sure anybody inside the house would have been able to hear.

Issei gave a satisfied sigh as he pulled out, watching how his sperm leaked out before he went to go get his clothes.

Issei: "I don't even get how a pathetic loser like him scored a woman like you. But why do I care? You came after me cause he wasn't man enough for you. After all, I'm better than him in everything." He started to put his shirt on. "And it makes it more exciting in the end when I finally get to see his face once he figures it out!"

Akeno felt her body turn slightly numb and cold as the words Issei said brought some reality back to her as she stayed quiet, hearing how he laughed at the thought to the point tears came out. Each second it got louder, the colder it seemed to get.

Issei: "Oh how much I would give to see that! I wonder if that little bitch would kill himself if he caught us!"

Akeno turned pale at the thought of it. She could imagine his reaction to it. He was already in a bad mental state thanks to what he went through before Rias took him. It made her heart feel as if it was being squeezed violently when the image of grey ashes flashed in her mind, on top of his clothes.

It only got worse when she realized Papyrus would be left alone with nobody to call his family. He treated her as of she was his sister already, so she couldn't imagine the pain he would go through as well.

Issei: "Well, whatever. It's gonna come by eventually anyway, and that day is gonna be a good day for all of us. See ya tomorrow, slut!"

Issei laughed as he finished dressing up, getting out of the room as Akeno stayed inside, naked. She curled up on the bed, trying not to think about what Issei said before she decided to get changed for when Sans got back.