Chapter 16: Knife To Meet You

"Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love"

-Gabriel García Márquez

Keeping this quote cause sex is cool, I guess.

==Chapter Start==

So, right now, I am being bonked by Sona with a newspaper like a dog.

Issei and Koneko are being scolded, but Saji and I are in pain.

Sans: "Are you done yet?"

Sona: "No. Not only were the others in danger but there was someone else that was clearly stronger than you yet you remained to fight them off and you still haven't explained what that was about. And you, Saji."

Saji: "Y-Yes ma'am?!"

Sona: "You weren't nearly as cautious as you should have been, honestly, I am disappointed in you. You and Sans both."

And like that, I was struck right in the soul.

Damn it, it hurts to hear those words! It's like knowing that they're just...exhausted of you!

Saji: "Ack! I'm so sorry, please forgive me!"

Sans: "I feel hurt..."

I could feel her pet my head, but I moved it away. I'm not letting her feel in control.

Sans: "No. You lost those rights."

I heard her sigh sadly. That sigh was a sign of my victory. Hehe, I'm the one with pants.

Wait, why is she positioning Saji like-

*SMACK*

Oh dear lord his ass. His poor little ass. Sona is brutal, a mistress who punishes her servants with great force and magic. That is truly a great pain.

But hey, at least it's not me.

Saji: "Ah! Sona, I"m so sorry!"

Sona: "You are not forgiven." *SMACK* "Not until you have been given a thousand spankings." *SMACK* "And because Sans is mad at me and won't let me have cuddles, you earned another 100."

Issei: "Woah, she's using her magic to punish him?! Wait, what are you going to do to us?!"

Die I guess.

*gets hugged*

Or get a hug. A hug is nice too.

Sans: "I wish I got a hug."

I saw Sona have a hopeful look, but as tsansdere I am, I just looked away with a huff. Yeah, that'll teach her.

Saji: "What. how come they get a hug but I get my ass whooped-" *SMACK* "AHHHHH!!"

Sona: "That is them-" *SMACK* "-and this is us. And because Sans is ignoring me now,-" *SMACK* "-I'm adding another 100 spanks."

Saji: "Why should I suffer for your bad decisions against your boyfriend?!"

Oh, she's spanking harder now. She's angry and I am afraid.

Wait, Rias is about to spank Koneko. Should I intervene? Yeah, I'll intervene.

Sans: "Hey, hey, why you about to spank dat ass? No need to get so angry at them."

Rias: "And why shouldn't I?"

Oh boy, it's time to be...

Responsible.