Chapter 12: Holy Sword Problems

"Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours."

-Shannon Alder

==Chapter Start==

Cool, I'm alive.

So, Kuroka didn't kill me because of Toby. But she did make me sleep on the couch because I got a dog as a familiar despite her being a cat. Yeah, not the best decision, but the couch was nice to say the least.

Something weird happened in the morning the next day though. Ryoko was hugging me in her humanoid form while Toby somehow ended up making balls of fluff that acted like a blanket around us three.

It was surprisingly comfy though. Ryoko's warm temperature as a fire dragon alongside cuddling up Toby and the weird fluff blanket made it way too good to just...not lay there. Heh, it didn't help that Ryoko kept me close to her, but hey, she encouraged my laziness.

It's been a week, and 3 days I've been sleeping on the couch. Kuroka broke after day 4 because she missed me. She made me skip school for the cuddling though, which isn't good because I apparently missed a few tests going on that day and had to go early the next day to make them all up.

But that's beside the point now. Right now, I'm in front of Issei's house. I don't know why, but I'm...scared of going inside. Mostly for my virginity, I think, because if any of the familiars ends up stealing a porn mag, I know they're gonna get experimental.

And trust me, that's the last thing this virgin needs.

And to add to that, what about the parents? If Issei is this bad, then his parents should be total degenerates!

I'm terrified rn. Shaking and crying rn.

(he lied)

*knock knock*

Mrs. Hyoudou: "Oh hello! Are you one of Issei's friends from the ORC?"

Wait...what? Wow, she looks like a very respectful, beautiful woman, totally different from what I thought I was gonna see inside my head!

Though, she is giving me a...weird look. Feels weird.

Well, I should be respectful.

Sans: He gave a small bow to the older woman. "Yup, I'm Sans, Mrs. Hyoudou. Thanks for letting the club have the meeting here while the clubroom gets cleaned."

Mrs. Hyoudou: "My, aren't you such a well-mannered boy! And a real looker too. My, making me want to have you as my own son instead. Well, come inside and make yourself at home. Issei and his friends should be upstairs."

Mr. Hyoudou: He bowed to Sans in some respect. "Thank you for getting Issei out of trouble, he can be a real pain sometimes with his perversion."

Sans: "It's no problem, really. Just want to make sure a friend of mine doesn't make dumb decisions. It's nice to meet you both."

They're both perverts. I can feel it deep down in my gut. They might not look like it, they might not look like it, but I can feel it deep down.

(They actually are. Even the Wiki feels the need to point this out about both of them. It goes as far as even his own Grandfather being a giant pervert as well. I'm guessing it's a Hyoudou thing.)

Rias: She peeked from the living room. "Hey Sans! Come sit here next to me."

Akeno: "Or you can sit next to me if you like~"