How powerful is Sans?

A small analysis on Sans, and how he is a lot more powerful than most think.

Physical Strength

In terms of strength, he would be considered weak to many thanks to his stats, but he's actually pretty strong. As shown in the after credits, he was able to pedal a tricycle to go faster than a sports car going down a highway. If the average speed of a highway is around 60 mph, and Sans was able to go outpace it by a lot, he would need a whole lot of strength, speed, and endurance. 

Physical Speed

Surprisingly, Sans would be very fast, even with his low strength. We can scale them to a Genocide Run Frisk. During Pacifist, Frisk fights Hyperdeath Asriel, which uses energy-based attacks and thunder/lightning.

Lightning travels at around 270,000 mph, or 434,522,880 meters per hour. That would mean that Frisk would have to react and move at around 1,207,008 meters per second, or 750 miles per second to dodge that. And this is them with no EXP or LOVE. Now, Genocide stats are around...

99 HP, 4 DEF, 38 ATK. Base stats put you at 0 DEF and 0 ATK, and 20 HP. For the sake of this, I'm only multiplying the speed by twice as much because it never does increase speed, but it's easy to say Genocide Frisk is stronger than Pacifist in everything physical.

That would make Genocide Frisk at...

540,000 mph, 869,045,760 meters per hour. They would move at 1,500 miles per second or 2,414,016 meters per second.

Sans is faster than this, seeing as he dodges Frisk constantly and has attacks that are hard to dodge, even for Frisk and their speed (depending on the Player). That means Sans is around High Hypersonic +

Yup High Hyper Sonic +

Physical Defense

Sans is very underestimated in this. Many say Sans dies in one hit, but people only say this cause he's the weakest (physically) monster and has stats at 1 ATK, 1 DEF, and he's set to die in 1 hit, which many believe interpret as him having 1 HP.

Realistically, Sans would have a bit of HP, the most being 9. But seeing as he's a skeleton, physical endurance could make his actual DEF higher than it lets on.

After all, he was able to tank a hit from Genocide Frisk which does 9,999,999 damage, and still talk for a while afterward and not break a single bone besides that where the cut he receive was and even then it didn't completely break through.

Physical Endurance

Many people downplay this too. Monsters are made of magic. During the fight, Sans has to dodge and uses dozens of blasters, makes hundreds of bones (potentially infinite as long as you stall through ACTs), and bend time and space. All of this has a physical toll on him, and this is him when he's weak because of his stats. This would make his endurance beyond that of almost any monster besides Undyne (Undying and Normal Form), Photoshop Flowey, Asriel and even then they need human souls and Undyne is, well, Undyne.

Sans has great endurance for a lazy guy, and he can fight for a pretty long time.

Magical Strength