18 - The Knowing

CeCe

Oh, goddess. "I... um... W-what do you mean?" I stammer.

Gavin chuckles darkly as he unwraps me from the blankets. When I'm lying, nude and vulnerable under his crouching frame, he leans down until his lips are just next to mine. "What, beloved, has you so nervous? What is making your heart pound?" He presses the palm of his hand over my chest. Under the heat of his palm, my heart is racing. "What has you crying, Princess?" He wipes a stray tear from my cheek.

I stammer again, "n-nothing. Just a nightmare."

He unbuttons his pants and I whimper at the sight of his engorged cock. We've already had sex, several times this morning and last night, and I'm sore. His hand closes on my neck. Not hard, but it's enough to let me know that the male on top of me is dominant.

"My nightmare," Gavin breathes as he nudges my legs apart with his knees. "It's not a nightmare, CeCe... It's reality, beloved." He presses the head of his cock against my slit. I'm swollen, but damp from his cum before. With a few strong jerks of his hips, he's lodged inside me. It feels as if it's a spike pinning me in place. "You're my sun," he whispers to me. "And I do gorge myself on you, don't I?" he says absently. His golden gaze travels up and down my body.

His mouth finds my Mark and his canines sink in. The sharp scent of mating venom stings my nose. His hand tightens on my neck. His other palm seems to be everywhere at once. Warmth pools in my core. My body accepts this male, every time, no matter what my mind says. He licks his Mark, sending shivers of pleasure down my limbs. "I can't stop being greedy," he murmurs against my lips. "Can't get enough of you."

He rears up suddenly, grasping my legs under his elbows. The new position holds me open to him. I feel vulnerable and tiny but utterly desired as that molten gaze examines every bit of me. "So fucking gorgeous," he mutters. His hips slap against my thighs with every thrust. "Can't resist you, love. Greedy. I'm a greedy fucker but it's your fault, isn't it? How can a male resist you?"

That question doesn't seem like an aberration anymore. We move together until our bodies are quaking and trembling in release. I say nothing, afraid of spilling my secrets to the male who can practically read my mind. He's suspicious, but for now, he's quiet and still, his body ranged over mine and his softened erection pressed firmly into my core.

Under the scent of river water, he smells of sweat, males, and the barest hint of blood. He must have rinsed off after training and the curiosity strikes me, sudden and hard. I've never seen males train before. I wasn't welcome to watch Tivo train and now I'm beginning to understand why. Gavin loves sex after training. Males are such physical beings. Fight, train, eat, sleep, and -

"Fuck. We fuck a lot, don't we, princess?" Gavin's eyes are narrowed on me. "I hate it when thoughts of that prick cross your mind."

"How do you know?" I blurt out. How does he finish my sentences and know what I'm thinking?

His fingers lightly brush over the Mark on my shoulder. It's freshly bitten, and still smells of venom and mating.

"You knew before you Marked me," I say stubbornly. I push thoughts of Tivo away. It still hurts; the thousands of tiny cuts that male made on my soul still bleed.

"Your wolf is so shy," he murmurs. "She's not omega, but it's close. Alphas can read their omegas, love. It's normal."

I blow out my breath. "That's not fair!"

"No?" Gavin smiles cruelly. "It's our duty to protect the weakest of our pack. Why have alphas, otherwise?"

"I'm not weak," I huff.