Chapter 2: AXIS

Revised

________________________________________

Sounds of ground smashing, sword cutting the air, and boots squeak because of dodging filled the entirety of the room. The Demon Lords watched as Rimuru and Clayman exchanged blows after blows, tho it seems as if Rimuru isn't breaking any sweat.

Like mentally, not physically because he's a slime unless he make an artificial one.

...

"You lowly Majin!" Clayman noticed that Rimuru was purposely missing his hit, it irritate Clayman since he thought Rimuru was playing around.

"Go, Marrionette dance." Clayman shouted as dozens of demonic-like doll appeared out of thin air with strings attach to them and ends at Clayman fingers.

As the dolls approached, Rimuru turned his right arm into an enormous blade and swing them, hitting all of the dolls at once.

Note: This skill is called body manipulation, Rimuru can turn and control his body into whatever he likes, of course Rimuru can do that before but now he has full control even without Raphael help.

The expression of the Demon Lords varied, some snickered, some eye brows was raised, smiled, or just sleeping without a care in the world.

Rimuru approached Clayman with speed and both arms turned into blades, not giving him a breather. Clayman luckly dodge the attacks.

'Why haven't they get up yet?' Clayman wondered as his demonic dolls has not yet appeared before him as it should be while he dodge the relentless attack from Rimuru.

While he was at it, he saw Rimuru eyeing something behind him. Clayman awaits the moment to check what it was, and when the time comes, his abdomen was slashed open as his bloods burst out, but was quickly stopped as he regenerated.

"You're distracted just because i look at something?" Rimuru asked with a smirk, he stop attacking as he let Clayman get himself back up.

"You! What did you do?!" Clayman demands for answer as to why his dolls hasn't returned yet, instead of answer, he was mocked.

"You're going to die anyway, so why would i even tell you about it?"

Clayman's vein can be seen to come out at his forehead, his eyes turn red like blood, "I KILL YOU, GO DEMON MARRIONETTE!!!" He shouted as orange strings came out and tried to wrap Rimuru.

However, Rimuru moved out of the way as if they were slow as snail and charged to Clayman with both of his arms turned normal. Clayman received a fist to the stomach with such speed and power, almost knocking him out if he didn't hold his stance.

"Tch, ENOUGH!!!" Clayman tear his suit and his bare chest was wide open, he screamed at the top of his lung as his body was surrounded by purple light and slowly transforme-

Clayman earned a very personal punch by Rimuru, mid transformation. Clayman was knocked back, Rimuru smug face can be seen surfaced.

"Getting dramatic, i see!" He mocked.

Clayman let out an angry huff and continue to transform faster, before Rimuru could give another punch, he hear a voice in his mind.

"Rimuru-sama, you may want to take care of the fox, let me handle that clown!" Shion was finished taking out the doll-like monster. Rimuru nodded and went to where Ranga is.

"Rimuru-sama!" Ranga called. Shion gave a quick look at Rimuru and hurriedly went to take care of the now "true" form of Clayman.

"Take care of the little one please!" Rimuru ordered. In front of him was a giant fox with multiple tail and some little hindrance beside her.