Chapter 8: Peace and Threats

HOLY KINGDOM OF RUBELIOS

The chirping of the birds can be heard in outside of the room, a girl, or maybe a woman, slowly get up from her bed. After she take a nice morning yawn, a knock from the door was heard, "come in." She responsed.

A man in black robes come in with a trays of foods, the one that catches her eyes are the bowl, "Here you go, Miss Hinata." The man open the cover of the bowl and it reveal a ramen with some toppings. The woman's eyes widened, she look to the man, "Nicholas, where did you get these??!!" While she grab the man's collar, "Let's just say, i made a deal, that's all i can tell you." He replied.

A couple of days after Hinata went back from Tempest, nothing has change except the people resentment and protest about the new monster interaction policy, thankfully the people of Rubelios quickly approve it when they heard that it was the God Luminous order and wish.

The Holy knight orders have a different situation, after Rimuru taught Hinata in tempest, about almost everything, Hinata set a new kind of training and education for the Holy Knight. Weapons, tactics, knowledge and possibly even more if Rimuru kept on teach Hinata about everything she needs or want to know.

The knights have a new set of armor, weapons, tactics and more but those that has the most improvement are these.

Their armor are now more.........well, armored, they all look heavy but they all are lightweights, the knights look a lot more like the full armored teutonic knights on steroids. Their shield are also better, the smaller shield can be folded and unfolded in a shape of round, their tall shield are more heavier but the hardness of the shield outweight the weight of the shield.

Their weapons are sort of the same, especially the sword and spears, just more in number and quality thanks to Tempest's blacksmith knowledge.

Their education and training makes the knights not just more powerful, but also smart and discipline. One can say that their instinct and battle tactic are on par with Hinata's when she was still in under Shizue's wings and they are no longer obeyed Hinata out of fear, but of respect.

The knights order are no more knights with coats. Now, they are a knights in a shining armor with bloods trailing from every step they take, some are still new to this, but they will slowly be better.

Hinata has just finished her breakfast, now she's gearing up. She wore her magical chainmail, breast plate, shoulder plate and armored boots that colored of white, black, gold and red lining. She then armed herself with the Moonlight Rapier that was given by Ruminas on the waist and the Zweihander that was given by Rimuru on her back, it's official name is the Herrchers of Flame, named after Shizu's title, Conquerer of Flame.

After Hinata had done gearing up, she exited the room and went out a walk on the castle. Knights and priests who's passing by, bow their heads everytime they see her, some even greeted her which make Hinata happy. Even tho the knights Training and education are harsh, they are also soft, harsh enough to that of a spartan training yet more efficient, soft enough to make all of them a great babysitter.

Hinata went to Ruminas's place that was placed on the top of a mountain, she arrived at the palace amd knocked on the door before opening it herself, she saw Ruminas sitting on her couch with wine on her hand as usual, "Hello Hinata, care for a drink and talk about this?" She lend out a letter.

Hinata's left eye brow went up, "yes, and that is?" She asked while pointing at the letter. A grin is displayed on her face, "An upcoming Festival." She stated.

Somewhere underground in Tempest

In a some sort of a dark control room, we can see Ramiris and Veldora eating their snack, Ramiris is sitting on the control table while eating the potato chips, Veldora is eating a burger with both his leg on the table. Both are looking at the other side of the glass in front of them, whatever they're looking at isn't finished yet, but will bring an enormous smile on their faces when they're done.

A door creak was heard behing them, "Howzit going guys?" Said the person behind them, it was Rimuru with a food box, now sitting on a chair beside Veldora. "Lot of progress was made, we can opened the labyrinth in no time, like maybe a week from now."  Ramiris replied, the labyrinth had not just reach 100 floor, but the "furniture" is almost done, the floor they're in are deeper but that will remain classified.

Rimuru smiled, the project to become an economic super power is almost done. "Oh yeah, Rimuru?" Ramiris called, Rimuru asked with moving his eyebrows, "I uhhh....heard some spirit gossip and i think you want to know this one." Rimuru stopped eating with his eyes narrowing, his body straightened up, "Go on."

"There's a uhh...rumor about the Eastern Empire-" hearing this, Veldora's jaw that was munching the food, stopped, "-consider us as a threat, there maybe a future invasion caused by them." Rimuru's went closer to Ramiris, "I don't know if you know how powerful they are, but they are strong enough to take out the Kingdom of Ingrassia with ease."

"Theyir technology is also advanced as the World war 2 tech you mentioned about, the Japanese one." Rimuru eyes widened from shock, "Let me guess, they're imbued by magic." Ramiris nodded, Rimuru  caress his hair harshly, "Wasn't there a rule where if you advanced your tech even more, there will be destruction? Like the Tenma war? Then why are they-" Ramiris gestured her hand that her lips are sealed, Rimuru sigh, "Fine, but for a desperate attempt, can we....?" He asked while pointing to whatever outside of the window in front of them, Ramiris nodded, Rimuru sighed in relief before interupted by Veldora.

"I have 2 sister, one of them is with Guy, and the other is with......" Veldora doesn't want to continue his information about her other sister, Rimuru acknowledged that and look straight to the window. Right now, a possible threat from the possibly the strongest empire in the world and a True Dragon who is Veldora's older sister may invaded his country, left him speechless.

The situation of the room is silently cold, no one talked to each other because of the information, to break the ice, Ramiris began to add the rumor, "B-By the way, there's this outwolder that may be the from the some country of yours-" the feeling of the room began to lighten up, "-, his name is Masayuki, a hero to be exact. W-we can in-invite him for our upcoming festival!" She exclaimed out loud, Rimuru and Veldora perked up.

"Muahahahaha, Finally, a worthy opponent, our battle will be LEGENDARY!!!" He shouted with his fist on the air, "Our economy will rise aswell because of popularity from Masayuki, we're going to be RICH!!!!"

They all then laugh maniaclly as God let them, they laugh, laugh and laugh until it died down. The freezing silent returned to the room, sending a shiver to each one of them.

"Im just going to check on Myourmiles to see our stock and stuff, Bye!" Rimuru exited the room after throwing the empty food box into his dimension storage. "Im going to find Milim to asked some favor." Followed by Ramiris, "Im gonna go back to my room." Veldora followed.

The room is now empty, only filled with blue neon light. There are many thing on the other side of the window, one that will catched many eyes is a ship, a giant ship made of steel with some sort of turret. There's more, but we will talked about them when a desperate situation come.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, it's me

Sorry for not uploading on yesterday month and instead give you guys a short chapter, a lot of things are happening in my life

Not a bad one, just busy. Anyway i have final this week, pray for me will you? If you guys also have final, then i pray for you brother/sister

Oh and also, should i rewrite the previous chapters, because the first few chapters are.......well, childish i guess

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, see you........next month?