Chapter 9: Why they stand

"Festival?" Asked someone with a rough voice.

The scene takes place on a balcony, when one sees this, the only thing they can think of is "Royalty". There are 3 men on the balcony, 2 are sitting on the chair, 1 is standing.

The men's who are sitting are non other than Rimuru and Gazel. Rimuru is now in Dwargon after finishing some business in Blumund, now Rimuru is inviting Gazel to his opening festival.

"Yes." Rimuru answered, an akward silence filled the room, neither of them speak to each other. Gazel is trying to read Rimuru's mind by using his skill, sadly he can't since Rimuru is stronger now and have more and powerful defense.

"You know you can just ask." This Suprised Gazel, but he just laugh it off.

"Alright, what is it?", he asked while drinking the alcohol on the table.

"Fundin-."

"Knew it." Gazel cut off Rimuru and drink the whole bottle.

"W-w-wait, listen-listen, we did thought about it and decide to increase the funding more to pay for the merchants just in case there were more of them, like 10% more. But the total merchants that arrive were..............more." Stated Rimuru, Gazel sigh.

"So you want me to lend you some gold coins?" Gazel asked with his palm holding his head.

"No, more like exchange money." Gazel raise his brow.

"Exchange?" He asked.

"Yeah, apparently after we invade Clayman's domain, we got a lot of stuff, including gold coins. The problem is, the gold coins aren't in the same currency we used."

Rimuru take a full sip of the glass.

"I see, will it be sufficient enough to cover it all up?"

"Well, the numbers are on the exact."

"I see, let's hope that it will cover your arses." Rimuru laugh and raise his glass, Gazel do the same and they hit their glasses with each other and drink.

KINGDOM OF INGRASSIA

The street of Ingrassia is lively as usual, people strolling around and such, the shop displaying their stuffs like in the modern days.

Yuuki kagurazaka, an otherworlder who owns the "Free Guild", is now sitting on his sofa with his friend, Kagali, while reading a manga.

"So, what do you think of Rimuru?" Asked Yuuki.

"...........Different."

"I see, so im not the only one." He put the manga on the table.

"You think he just came here to invite me and the kids?" He asked while resting his head on his hands, looking at the ceiling.

"......yes." Yuuki sigh.

"A moment ago, he was like a naive child thinking the world is magic and shit. Now, he's a literal mysterious kind of guy that appeared on dramas."

"His appearance and stance are different, giving a sense of power and authority." She looked to Yuuki, "Who do you think he is before he got here?"

"Don't know, but like you said, power and authority, there's only some that i can think of with a worthy boss like aura. A higly experienced director, General, CEO, or worse, a Politician." He stand up and streched his body. It's been a long time since Yuuki felt this feeling. the feeling of being tiny.

Before Yuuki arrived in this world, he was a born genius and have a good life. Loving parents and plenty of friends. Unfortunately an accident occured resulted the death of his parents, he saw how society really works and he wants to change by taking little step, that plan however left unfinished since he arrived in this world.