Chapter 10: The Festival

Yes, yes
I know, i know
I said 2 weeks at a time
NOT 2 MONTHS

Anyway, enjoy this 2000+ word for the compensation.

_______________________________________

In the center of the Tempest Festival. Laughter and talks filled the entire place, the classy atmosphere makes it like the most grandest party, merchant exchanging information here and there.

Rimuru, Gazel and the king of Blumund were talking to each other with a wine on their hand, "I have to say, thank you for inviting this king who ruled a weak Nation." Bulud jokingly said, "You flatter me Bulud, we're friends here." Laughter of gentlemans can be heard by the other nobles and merchant from the trio.

There's a rumor that says Hinata was defeated and surrender herself to Rimuru, tho it quickly shot down when Hinata herself heard this. Some says it was a tie, they still find it quite hard to believe especially the declaration about the Monsters Policy or some sort.

A grey haired man wearing a king clothe with his wife approach them, "Rimuru-dono!" He called, Rimuru turned to the man, he smiled, "King Youm!" Rimuru hugged him tightly.

"How are you?" Rimuru release him and shake his hand, "Quite the trouble for a few weeks, but thanks to you, i'm here." Rimuru laugh happily and turn to Mjurran

"And you, Youm hasn't done anything naughty, is he?" He teased, "Ahaha, Youm wouldn't have the gut to do it, sir." Youm's cheeks redden, "H-Hey!"

They all laugh at youm, "It's alright Youm, i teach you how." Rimuru whispered, "We got your back, Youm!" Gazel followed, "Shut up!" They laugh again.

"Oh right, remember about the debt?" Asked Rimuru, Youm nodded.

"You can forget that, you're the king now, so you owe me nothing."

"Haha, Thank you Rimuru-dono."

While the others were talking, Rimuru and Gazel take a step back, "This is a big Festival you have here, hope the trouble were enough." Gazel take a sip of the wine.

"Aye, let's hope." Rimuru drink the wine as well.

"Anyway," Gazel face turned serious, "You may need to expect a trouble from a certain person."

"Who? i already got Milim and her friends here, as well as Hero Masayuki and his party, my plate's already full." 'And from Ruminas as well, tho she can handle herself more. Veldora? He's fine, he now knows how to act.' A butler passed by and refill their drinks.

"Not them, something else worse." Gazel drink the wine.

"What could be worse than a 2000+ year old troublemaking child?" Rimuru asked.

"Ever heard of the Sorcerer's Dynasty Sarion?"

"Yeah, the elf kingdom or something, why?"

"The current empress. She, me, and Erald know each other. She's quite handful im afraid."

"How much?"

"Enough for me and Erald to just accept it, she may or may not asked you some personal question to know your intention on whatever the hell you're doing." Rimuru nodded with eye closed and his hand holding his chin, then his eyes shot open.

"Wait, i only invite Erald, so why did you think-" His question was immediately shot down by Gazel's narrowed eyes, Rimuru immediately understand him, sigh, and drink his wine.

Throughout Rimuru's life, there's only a few of handful people that he remember. For example, his mother and aunts telling him to get a girl, his employee who kept asking him to have a drink with her and her friends, and that's it.