Chapter 7: Hinata Sakaguchi (Part 2)

Hinata is laying down on a futon, looking at the ceiling thinking of what had happen just a moment ago. A moment ago, Hinata and the others went to the bath house, Rimuru didn't accompany them since he got something to do. The bath was relaxing, very relaxing in fact and good thing the bath is also seperated between man and woman.

After the bath, they all then have a dinner together, almost everyone wear a yukata except Rimuru who is still in his suit since apparently he was on a rush to get here. Hinata who is wearing a yukata straight out from the bath and still wet, makes her looks kind of erotic, her skin were glowing and her chest a little bit expose.

Rimuru seeing Hinata in this state, decided to FIX Hinata's yukata, grab a towel and dry her up. Apparently Rimuru once had a nephew who don't know how to wear a yukata or kimono like Hinata, so that's where his experience coming from. Hinata, a bit shook of the sudden action, returned her composure and say her thanks rather akwardly, Rimuru just smooth things of as if it was tuesday.

They all went to eat dinner, the dinner was a japanese cuisine, Hinata felt nostalgic from all of it. But she also felt weird, she never felt so welcome before, well Ruminas do welcome her with an open arm but not like Rimuru. Aside from his posture alone that screams authority plus his manner and aura, she felt rather comfortable, she felt like he is rather........Fatherly.

Hinata sigh at her thought and went to sleep.

Somewhere before dinner

In a dark hallway, Rimuru can be seen walking in a hurry on a metal like floor. Wires on the corner and on the ceiling was put in a neatly fashion, Rimuru was also walking in between glass tubes. Inside the tubes that is filled with clear water, was a muscular goblin. The goblins seems to have a familiar faces, wires connecting to their bodies to keep their stability.

Rimuru then turn right and enter a door in the end of hall, he opened it and see Ramiris in front of a holographic screen. The room looks like a command office overseeing every activity outside of the room, there's supposed to be a glass strecthed all across the room to see what's outside of the room but it wasn't installed yet, outside of it was some sort of enormous place that may or may not can fit 2 burj khalifa. Hearing the door opened, she looked back.

"Rimuru? What are you doing here?" She asked while still focusing on the screen.

"Nothing, just telling you guys that it's almost time for dinner" said Rimuru.

"Already??!!! Wasn't it just like 6 in the morning a moment ago" Ramiris asked now focused on Rimuru. A loud thump was heard outside of the window, they both looked over and see Veldora laying down holding his head, behind him is a quite big metal ball. The ball has some sort of a blue-ish eye in the center.

They both come down to checked on Veldora.

"Hey, you good brother?" Asked Rimuru. Veldora, wearing his shirt and long pants, look to see Rimuru and Ramiris with their worried expression.

"No worries, im fine" Veldora said with a friendly but not his usual reckless tone.

Note: When Veldora is still inside Rimuru, he watched almost everything, at first he was watching Rimuru hobbies, shenanigans, manga, animes, basically entertainment.

But something else catch his eye, when Rimuru is older, he watched anime and manga less than before. He's more focused on his job, Veldora of course, was not interested on all of this at first. But as time goes on, he began to copy Rimuru's personality. Rimuru in his past life was considered as a cool guy, not because he wear sunglasses and gold, but because of his mannerism.

He's so professional compared to him that everyone considered him as a cool person, Veldora however was not cool and more of a reckless person that brings trouble wherever he goes, almost everyone considered him as a nuisance. He still wondered why people must have a good attitude, for him, it's lame.

But when he sees Rimuru, he didn't act with a good and professional manners to appease others, but to satisfy himself. Everytime he act like that, he always felt..........superior, msyterious, and without him knowing, cool. of course he did respected others and their feeling but his professional manners are for himself.

So Veldora tries to act like him and think like him, and he felt satisfied (and cool). He never felt more mightier than before, he felt like a fool for his past self and he's glad that he has changed.

"I just hit my head on the reactor" said Veldora while standing up. Rimuru look at the so called "reactor" and sigh.

"Looks like we still have a long way to go, huh?" He put his palm on the ball.

"We are harvesting power from a black hole, you think it's going to be easy?" Ramiris asked with a deadpan face, Veldora scratched the back of his head.

"At least we got the 'little' ones ready. Now we just need something to hold this thing since we already have the theory" said Veldora.

"By the way, how's your 'Terra Brain' that you're working on?" Asked Ramiris to Rimuru.

"Haven't finished it yet, not even halfway through even with Raphael help" said Rimuru.

The main purpose is done, you're just putting more crazy ideas into it said Raphael, Rimuru let out a sweat. Veldora and Ramiris facepalmed, knowing what he did with his expression alone.

"Anyway, where's the sword" asked Rimuru.

Present

'What the?' Is what inside Hinata's thoughts, in front of her is a holy sword, a zweihander to be precise, in a red box that usually someone gave to an achiever.

At afternoon, Luminous and Rimuru have a meeting together to form a diplomatic relationships which they just did 3 minutes ago. Now, Rimuru give a present to Hinata keep their relation away from conflict.

Hinata kept looking at Rimuru and Luminous who were just smiling at her like parents gifting their children what they always want, everyone else are like Hinata, suprised while also happy.

Hinata pick up the Zweihander and start examining it, the sword is just like any Zweihander but what makes it different?.

In the 'cross guard', there lies a red gem stone, it emites a very powerful flaming aura. The edge to the point of the sword seems blunt yet also seems to be able to cut down her best defense magic with ease. The fuller however, were black with some writings made from gold.

"What does this say?" Hinata asked while pointing at the writing.

"It says 'si vis pacem, para bellum', which means 'if you want peace, prepare for war'" said Rimuru while holding a glass of wine

"Huh, never heard of thaf before" said Hinata.

"You never watched john w-" Rimuru stop halfway after realizing something.

"What is it?" Ask Hinata worringly.

Rimuru murmured something but Hinata can't get a glimpse of what he's saying, he then smile but his eyes felt pity.

"Nothing, how's the sword? I made that thing while learning from the best" said Rimuru with a smirk.

"'Learning from the best'? My, you can be pretty humble at times aren't you?" Said Luminous, Rimuru respond with a chuckle.

"If im pretty humble, then you're pretty" Rimuru said while wink his left eyes to Luminous, Luminous cover her mouth with a fan Rimuru gave her while letting a chuckle.

'Did they just?' Everyone in the room thinks the same. Hinata, with her curiosity, ask them.

".......are you 2 dating?" Rimuru and Luminous looked at Hinata with a genuine confusion written on their face.

"What?"