Chapter 11: Sudden Help

It was a sunny day in Tempest, it was also in the middle of an event, specifically a tournament event. Right now, we can see Masayuki shitting his pants going toe to toe against Gobta, the cheeky little bas-

Anyway, to compensate my delayed upload, i shall gave you all another 2000 words, atleast that what i think it is.

Some of you may think that im just too lazy to write this, and you are correct. However, this is my first book to reach a staggering 9k read, which i thought was impossible for the shitty early days of me writing this but you guys loved this book, so as a writer, i can't resist but to make more chapter until this fanfic has reach it's conclusion.

Anyway, im done rambling and increasing the words, so here we go.

Where were we? Ah right!

It was the final tournament, Masayuki VS Gobta. How did he get here? Well of course, through plot armor! I still wonder when a "specific-event" will fall onto him, or should i say, he fall into it?

Gobta take the first strike with his sword while riding Ranga, Masayuki take a side step and dodged the attack. This lead into the cheers of the crowd and Gobta admire him, just like what they said, fake it till you make it.

While facing Masayuki, lights start to consumed Gobta and Ranga, it then infused the two together, after the light dissipate, there is only Ranga. However, Masayuki still felt 2 presence going against him.

'Y-You kidding?!' Masayuki's body began to tremble, 'They fused together?!'

Gobta, or Ranga, let out a howl, "So what do you think? Cool, right?" Asked the wolf in a childlike voice.

Masayuki is clearly scared, however, his face remain steadfast, earning him another roar of cheers among the crowd.

"Kyaaaa, Masayuki-sama is so cool."

"Look! He's not even scared of that talking wolf."

"Well, he IS a hero. No hero can be scared by such thing."

Waves of praise kept coming like it was spewed out from the Hitler's buzzsaw, and Masayuki is the sole survivor from D-day.

The wolf shows it's teeth and letting out a groan. Masayuki is clearly not liking this event, why did he accept his offer again? Oh wait, food and safety. Still, he stand his ground waiting another charge, atleast that's what the outside look like.

Gobta charge ahead with speed, straight  to Masayuki. Masayuki, somehow, miraculously dodge the attack by just stepping to the side, earing another roar of cheers from the crowd.

Gobta turn around and proceed to charge again, what he didn't take into account however, is his own speed.

In a close call, Masayuki almost attempted to dodge until Gobta's attack was a miss by itself.

Gobta took another turn and miss another attack, this process repeated itself until-

"WowowowheyheyHEY-" Gobta crashed into a wall like a moron, atleast that what's inside Rimuru's thought.

'You f-ing serious?' Rimuru's almost covered his face, but to make the audience think that the demon lord is embaressed by a child would be ridiculous.

Lights started to covered the wolf's body and split it in half, turning back into a goblin and a wolf. Crowd start to screams with cheers that Masayuki has won, the hero has stopped the demon lord reign, or has it?

Suddenly, Masayuki held his hand up into the air, making the crowd stopped cheering.

"I-I withdraw." He then exited the arena, leaving the crowd baffled by his actions. Somehow, they didn't hear him stuttering. This also leave them to speculated on why.