Side Story: The Chef and the Student

Sorry that im not publishing early, to many things happened this month.

Anyway, hope you like.

(Nothing's changed, just the space)

_________________________________________

In a certain place in tempest, a soothing song echoes in the room, from a phonograph to be exact. The room is filled with nothing but calmness, brown and gold are the main color of the room. There are many tables and seat, behind a counter are drinks and phonograph records in a glass display with orderly fashion base on their color.

Behind the counter table, there is a woman, a very young looking one with white porcelain skin, her hair is light green. Her name is Treyni, a dryad, the gurdian of the Jura Forest, she is now shaking the cocktail shaker. She then pour the drinks on a cocktail glass, she decorate it with a leaf, she move the glass in front of her.

The glass stopped in front of a woman with purple like hair, she has a horn, she wear a white long sleeve shirt, her purple blazer is placed on the chair back. Her name is Shion, first secretary of Rimuru Tempest, her arms are on the table with her head resting on it. With tears coming out of her eyes, she notice the glass in front of her, she then drink it with one gulp.

She put the glass back and start to sulk again, "Why does Rimuru-sama hate my cooking?" She muttered. The Dryad is cleaning the cocktail shaker, "What did he do to make you say that?".

"H-he said m-my cooking is-" She cried again before she's able to answer her, Treyni nodded hovewer since she's maybe the most emphatetic person in Tempest.

"Well, i think he's right." She teased, Shion look at her with disbelief, "Hey! That's cruel!" She wined.

"Well, look Shion" Treyni leaned closer to Shion, "i think Rimuru-sama has a reason to say that, maybe he wants you to be more perfect at your cooking, not abandoning it. You say you have some sort of cooking skill right? You explain it to me the other day." Shion nodded, "Then try to use that skill to improve yourself, ask gobuchi and Shuna to teach you, but you have to listen to them. Cooking isn't just about love you know?"

Treyni can't see Shion face since her head is on the table, but she she knows that she acknowledge her words. Shion then get up from her seat, pick up her blazer and went to the exit but before she can say goodbye, Treyni gave her one last advice, "By the way Shion, you're not the kind of person who understand peoples and stuff, so maybe you try to work on that too, but if you still don't know how to, then come to me, i'll teach you." She wink.

Shion smile start to get brighter than the sun itself, with a cheery voice, "Thank you Treyni! You're the best!" She exited the bar.

When she exited the bar, the sun blind her eyes a bit, her focuses on her sorrounding and now she can see more clearer. She wear her blazer then when to search Shuna and Gobuchi.

She went to Shuna and Benimaru household, she knock on the door, Shuna the ones who open it. "Shion? What happen?" She look at Shion who's sweating and breathing heavily since she ran from the bar all the way to her house, "Shuna" Shion grabbed both Shuna's shoulder, "Please teach how to cook properly!"

'Shit' is what in Hinata's thought, her face is kissing a recently fallen tree, to sums up her condition, she's shocked.

"You good kid?" Rimuru asked worriedly. For context, Rimuru ask Hinata if she wants him to train her, at first she said no, on second thought, yes. They walked to the training ground where Hakurou usually trained his student, on the way Rimuru asked Hinata how Shizu train her, hellish would be an understatement, although Rimuru already know how Shizu train her from her memories, he still want's to know how she saw Shizu.