Chapter 13: Past and Present

"Please! Stay with me!" A cry from a woman echoed through the land of fire.

Scorch of purple flames engulf  everything as far as the eye can see. A giant shadow loomed upon the land, sending fear to those who's still breathing.

A black haired woman in white robe, hugging a silver blue haired girl(?) on her arms very tightly. Tears of sadness flow down from her eyes to her cheeks and falling to the girl's face.

"Im sorry." She(?) whispered softly with a boy-ish voice.

She(?) let out a quiet chuckle, 'Even with a god-like power, i still fail.'

The woman tears are still streaming down her face, her arms tighten to the person and put her(?) more closer to her chest.

"Why did it always have to be like this..." She begged, her voice were hoarsed from her cry.

She felt a sensation on her cheeks, she opened her eyes and saw a pair of  mesmerising golden eyes staring right at her.

"It's fine, it's okay, i'm still here..." She calmed her down with her soothing low voice.

"I was so close...Please..." The woman kept on weeping.

A shadow looming upon them with strong winds hitting them, almost knocking them back. A jet black dragon with it's mouth glowing purple.

"Chloe...here." The girl right palm opened and a dark blue old watch with chains.

"Wha-" Chloe's eyes widened.

"Wait!!! What are you-" Lot tears streamed down her face once more.

"I'm sorry Chloe." She put the watch to Chloe's chest.

As the dragon let out a roar and prepared itself for another feast, She whispered, "Please, have a good life."

Then, the world turned pitch black.

___________

Rimuru is in his office doing paper work just like in any Tensura Fanfic. But instead of having an idea to travel between world, he's just doing his f-ckin job.

So what's special about it?

One, is that Chloe is hugging his chest very tightly with his suit turn wet from her tears.

"Please don't *HIC* go." She sobbed out of control.

Rimuru, not knowing the context aside from having a nightmare, can only patted her back while trying to calmed her down.

"It's okay little one, i'm here." He calmed her down with his deep soothing voice.

She responded with more tears and a louder cry, a sweat formed on Rimuru's forehead.

Now, the second one is on his desk, a letter from the western council. Apparently, they have yet to acknowledged his country existence and have to attend an emergency meeting about his country to be approved of it's existence.

'Probably they all are going to try to milked the shit out of me.' He thought.

Well, a nation that appeared out of nowhere and with a span of 2 years earn a popularity as a 1st world nation and was created by a monster is...unique at best.

The third one is about Clayman's former domain. Instead of giving it to Milim, he kept the domain to territory.

Aside from having a treasure and more land, it has something that he always need, sea. Finally, he doesn't need to excuse himself for getting into other nation territory for fish when he have his own.