15-Getaway

Heyyy :)

A bad habit of our family most definitely was that we ran from our problems.

Mum and dad, when ever they were fighting, another one always left and was gone from an hour to two days. Sometimes, the both of them left, leaving us all alone.

That inherited to us too. We all got frustrated pretty quickly, and the solution for that was always running away from the problems. It wasn't a bad thing, it was actually rather good thing because it gave us the chances to cool down a little.

But when it lasted too long, well, it wasn't a good thing anymore.

"Nothing?" Jordan asked, walking to the hospital room.

Weston shook his head.
"Nothing."

"Fuck." My brother cursed.

It had been a week since the stupid fight between me and Bryson, and it had also been a week since anyone of us had seen him.

Bryson had completely vanished.

First, we didn't think much of it, because that's what we did. It was pretty obvious that he didn't like the talk between me and him, so it wasn't a surprise that he had left. Then more and more days went, and we still didn't see him.

"He's probably just with Abby." Charles shrugged, brushing his hand through his hair. "He just needs some space, or something."

"Besides..." Aiden started, furrowing his gaze from his phone. "He's an adult, he can do whatever he wants."

"Yes, maybe." Weston nodded. "But he's still my younger brother."

"Has anyone even called to Abby?" Edwin questioned, making all of my brothers shook their heads.

It was a good point, because most likely they were together somewhere. But it was also the truth that leaving without mentioning anything and not contacting for a week, wasn't very Bryson kind of thing.

Weston sighed.
"This is a fucking joke."

"I know." Charles nodded. "That brother of ours should really pile himself up, because he is acting like a kid."

"Did he already propose?" Jordan asked.

"He would've told us." Weston commented. "So, no."

"I wouldn't be so sure." I muttered, making all the attention turn towards me. "That guy doesn't seem to tell us currently anything anyways."

"She's right." Edwin muttered, before standing up from the couch in the room. "I have better things to do than trying to find our adult brother who has probably left with his fiancé and is now having the best time of his life, I mean c'mon."

"I agree with Edwin." Aiden nodded.

"Same here." Jordan nodded too.

"Bryson clearly doesn't want to be with us, so why are we using our time to find him." Edwin added, when the two of our oldest brothers stayed silent.

"Don't say that." Weston shook his head.

"He just simply doesn't care anymore, Westie." I muttered.

Weston turned his head towards me, before he walked next to the bed and placed his hand on my hand. He gave it a tiny squeeze, taking a deep breath.

"Look sweetheart, I know you are hurt right now..." He started. "But he cares, and you know that too. He's also our brother and we most definitely won't stop looking before we find him."

"Oh my god." Edwin threw his hands in the air. "Weston, open your eyes please. Bryson isn't a total idiot. If he doesn't want to be found, he won't be fou..."