33-Normal

:)

"Delilah, what are you doing here?"

Ava was staring the red cup of alcohol on my hand, which was passed to me when I entered to the house of the unfamiliar girl.

I wanted to prove my oldest brother wrong. I wanted to be able to be just a normal teenager, and what do normal teenagers do, well, they go to parties obviously. That's why, despite my earlier decision about not going to parties ever again, I found myself at a stupid party, again. (Obviously, I also had to sneak out through my window.)

However, this time I did not steal my brother's car, mainly because there was a rule between all of my brothers to keep their car keys out of my sight. So, I just had to settle for my old bike which I hadn't driven for a really long time.

Yes, I was in an unfamiliar house at night in the middle of drunk teenagers, and a cup of alcohol on my hand.

"I'm here." I gave her a smile. "And I love parties just like all the normal teenagers."

"What?" Ava gave me a confused look, brushing a lost strand of hair out of her vision. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, forget it." I shook my head with a tiny chuckle as I let the loud music boom into my ears. "I changed my mind."

We were in the hallway where we had a clear vision to everywhere in the open lower floor of the house.

The house was huge, which was probably the reason why so many people were able to fit in there. I pitied the almost entirely white furniture, because I was sure that it would be ruined by the end of the night.

On the exact second when I entered to the house, I saw Hazel and Harper dancing on top of the living room's coffee table. After the first few seconds inside the house, I also recognized the rest of the old group. Then I saw Ava, and because of that they all vanished out of my sight into the bustle of teenagers.

The music was loud, and the air inside was stuffy. People were also really drunk even though it was hardly eleven when I got there. Someone was dancing on top of a stool, someone was trying to drink from a shoe, someone was screaming without a reason, someone kept changing the song all the time, someone was swimming in a pool with clothes on, and well the others weren't any better.

"Dee is here!" The voice of Robin boomed from behind me and Ava. "You motherfucking liar, you told you wouldn't come."

I turned around to give a small smile to her.
"Hi Robin."

"Did you sneak out?" Ava spoke with a concerned voice, ignoring the friend of hers who was hardly even able to stand still.

"Yeah." I nodded. "But it's what normal people do."

"She is speaking facts." Robin wrapped her arm around my shoulder as Ava gave me a skeptical look. "Should we go see what Mathias and Lottie are up to?"

"Seriously Lilah." Ava spoke when Robin started leading me to the backyard, her arm still around my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

I didn't answer.

"Just to let you know DeeDee..." Robin gave me a sweet smile trying to stumble forward, pretty much holding to my support. "I have drunk a few drinks and I feel a little funny, but only like few, so I'm like very sober still. If you want to, I can drive you home when the atmosphere in here gets too boring."

"Was this good?" I asked, nodding my head towards the cup on my hand, before taking a sip. "Oh yeah, it's actually kind of good."

"It's too weakedy weak." Robin commented. "But there's a liquor cabinet in the kitchen, so I grabbed one bottle from there."