36-Two boys

"Lilah, you want a ride home?" Mathias questioned when our last class ended, and we started walking towards our lockers.

I was so glad that all the unnecessary drama was now somewhere far away, and Robin and Charlotte didn't hate me anymore. Instead of having to worry about that, I was able to actually get to know my new friends better.

Turned out that they were amazing.

Ava was a genius, the top of the class. She used to play tennis, but her shoulder decided that it was not for her anymore, so she quit a year ago. However, whenever she had the time, she gladly went to play with her friends. Ava had at least one watermelon bubble gum in her mouth all the time, sometimes even two or three. Her favorite color was light pink, there was no question about that. She loved sunsets, the beach, her family and her friends. Ava was simply just a sweetheart; she had a sunny personality, and she took everyone into account.

Robin, well, she was Robin. Along with the fact that she was the energy torrent of the group, she also seemed to be the biggest party person of the group. Wherever there was a party, Robin was there. Sometimes she was drinking a little too much. Coffee was the love of Robin's life. When she wasn't partying, she was probably at Starbucks drinking her extra triple shot espressos. Robin was also the musical ear of the group. She got a little too excited when I said that I loved to play music and sing. Robin was the other coachman of the group, and she had a cute tiny Volvo.

Charlotte was the cheerleader of the group, well, at least she used to be. She used to be in the school's team, but she had a fight with the captain, Olivia, the one whose party we visited on Friday. She quit, which was a shame because apparently, she was very good at it. Charlotte wasn't very good at school, she wasn't very wise at all, but she still gave the best boy-advices ever. She and Mathias had dated for two years now, and they were an ugly-cute couple. Charlotte had the best outfits in the world, and her getting ready took an eternity. She loved flowers, and when I say loved I mean that she was obsessed with flowers. She was also a little health freak, and sometimes she had the grossest drinks ever.

Mathias was a dickhead. I'm kidding, although he might seem like a dickhead before really getting to know him. Mathias was the senior of the group, literally. He was a year older than anyone else and he was actually a senior, but he was always hanging out with us, little babies. Mathias was maybe a little lost but aren't we all sometimes. He had a very difficult relationship with his family but luckily his mother's sister, Elliot's mum, had been like another mum to him. Mathias and Elliot were literally like brothers, and they were the best duo in the world. Turned out that Mathias knew how to cook, and he was actually an amazing cook. So, other than being just the moody driver of the group, he was also the cook of the group. His bad habit was the smoking part which he had learned from his own father, but he tried to get rid of that.

Elliot, the surfer boy, had such a beautiful soul. Wherever there was a problem, he was always there trying to sort it out. He was a total gentleman because he always opened the door for the so-called ladies of the group. He was always smiling, and he had this positive aura around him anywhere he went. Elliot loved beaches, he loved surfing, and his future was pretty much going to look like surfing in Hawaii. Where there was water, Elliot was there too. Elliot also had a dog, Marzipan, a golden retriever. He was Elliot's baby, his surfboard being his other child. Elliot showed me a picture of him, and I almost cried, because he was so cute.

"Lilah?" Mathias snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You good?"

I opened my locker and shook my head.
"Yeah, sorry, what did you say?"

"You need a ride home?" He repeated.

"Sure." I smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem."