29-Angel

3rd person's pov:

Weston was tapping a pencil against the pile of papers in front of him.

It was 4am, and the oldest Miller brother was still working. He was drowning into all of the work that needed to be done, but somehow, he just couldn't get a single thing done. The other reason why he was still awake in the middle of the night, was because his four youngest brothers were spending their night in the bar, and he knew that it would not end well, thinking about the last time. So, he felt the responsibility to be awake until his brothers got home, safely.

Weston had a weird feeling, but he pushed it away not thinking about it too much.

What he didn't know was that his gut was telling him the truth. His little sister was in the hospital, not in her room like she was supposed to be. She was in the hospital, alone and lost, and all she needed was the comfort of Weston.

Weston's eyes were on his computer's screen, and he was watching the security video of the bar where his brothers were right on that moment. Someone would say that he was stalking, someone would say that he was trying to make sure that his reckless brothers would be alive after their wild bar night. He owned that place after all, so in his opinion, it was completely justified not only to make sure that his brothers were okay, but also make sure that the place would be in one piece in the morning.

Along with watching the security footage, he was also trying to get the paperwork done, which had been laying on his desk for like a month now.

What gave him a tiny heart attack, was when his phone started ringing in the deadly silent office. His ringtone was the most annoying children's song, but because his little sister had chosen it when she had been a little kid, he just didn't have the guts to change it.

"Avery?" Weston spoke with a confused voice, not thinking that she would be to first person to call him in the middle of the night.

"You should come to the hospital." Avery murmured from the other side of the call. "Delilah needs you."

"What are you talking about?" Weston shook his head. "Delilah's not in the hospital, she's literally sleeping two doors away from me."

"She snuck out."

The oldest Miller brother chuckled.
"She wouldn't, and I would have totally noticed if she had snuck out in the middle of the night."

"Oh but she did." She spoke. "Go look if you don't trust me."

Weston sighed, getting up from the leather chair.

Silently he walked to her sister's room, only to find it completely empty, just like Avery had told. It did take him a moment to realize that it had been the reason why he had felt so odd.
"Fuck."

"You trust me now?" Avery's voice ringed in Weston's ears, as he ran the stairs down.

How, how could he have not noticed that she had snuck out of the house, when there were literally cameras everywhere around the house. He was Weston Miller, he should have noticed it before she had even been able to take one step out of her room. Then why didn't he, why didn't he notice it?

"Why is she in the hospital?" Weston's deadly serious voice boomed inside the whole Miller household. "What happened?"

"She's fine, but her friend..."

"Fucking shit." Weston closed his eyes.

"I don't think she will..." Avery took a deep breath. "I don't think that she will survive, I don't know."

"I'll be there in a moment." Weston spoke but when his eyes fell on the little shelf next to the front door, where his car keys were supposed to be, he pinched his nose. "Fucking fucking fucking shit."