Boo x Baby Sister Reader pt. 3

Meanwhile in another part of the factory which is known as Monsters Incorporated, Randall is getting to an area where there's a door with a bunch of tools hanging up. He has you in the sack and you're yelling, "Ahh! Sissy!" Randall doesn't pay attention and he pulls a wrench on the left as a mechanism to open the door. 

He walks in. You're flailing a bit in the sack and you scream. Randall still doesn't care and continues on. He says, "Not to worry, kid. You'll be out of there in just a moment. But ol' Randall Boggs is about to change the industry forever. I'm bringing scary back to this company, baby! And I'll take over. Sullivan will be working for ME." He laughs.

Right in a hallway, Mary, Sulley and Mike are running to find where Randall took you. Sulley stops and says, "Wait. I've thought of it." Mike says, "What is it, Sulley?" Sulley says, "I think I know where Randall took (Y/N)." 

Mary says, "Where?" Sulley says, "There was that door disguised as a tool shelf. It led to a strange part in this factory. I know where he is! He's going to use that scream extractor on HER." Mike says, "Over my dead body, he is. Let's go!"

They follow Sulley and they get downstairs. They get to the door with the tools on it. Mary recognizes the location of the wrench and she runs over. She activates it and the door opens. She looks back and smiles. Sulley smiles and says, "Way to go, Boo. Just like before." She says, "Thanks. Let's get my sister." They all run in there. The door shuts behind them.

Randall gets to the area where there's a seat and some kind of board with knobs, dials, buttons, etc on it. And a giant machine that looks like it would suck the life out of you. Literally. He gets to the chair and he dumps you out of the sack. You're seated right on the chair. You look around and you look scared.

You say, "S-sissy?! Sissy!" You hear this, "Surprise, kid." You gasp as you recognize that voice. You look to see Randall. You look terrified now and you say, "No!" He brings a bar down and shuts you in it. He locks your hands down on the metal cuffs on the bar. 

He says, "No longer will I be a joke. No longer will I be the laughing stock of this place." You try to get out of the seat, but you can't. You're stuck in it. Your lips quiver and you look up at Randall. He looks at you and says, "I couldn't succeed in stealing a scream from your big sister... but I've got YOU now. I've waited sixteen years for this to happen again. I've got the canisters ready and I'm going to take a scream for you until you're out of screams for me to take. And I'll kidnap more children for their screams as well." 

You start crying. Randall sighs and smiles saying, "Music to my ears. Screaming and crying from you little human kids after being scared of us monsters. This company will be mine to take over once I'm through with you, your sister, Sullivan and Wazowski, little girl." He steps back and he rubs the machine saying, "My beloved scream extractor. I've missed this thing. But I won't wait. For old times sake, I'm using this thing again. I know it still works."

He slips over behind the table with the buttons, etc. on it and he grins and says, "Here we go. Don't go anywhere, little one. Oh wait... you can't." He laughs. You continue crying and you yell, "Help!... Sissy!" Randall pushes a knob up and you hear the extractor kicking on. 

You whimper. It comes towards you and you scream. Randall grins and says, "Finally after all of these years, I'll steal a scream from one of you little brats!" But before the mouth of the extractor can get to you, Randall suddenly hears a roar and he knew who that was. He says, "Ah crap. Sullivan!" 

The scream extractor gets pushed away and you see Sulley. You smile and just like your sister once did you say, "Kitty!" Sulley gets to you and he breaks the cuffs. He pulls the bar up and he picks you up. You cling to him. Randall growls and says, "You're ruining everything, Sullivan. I almost had her scream! Hand her over!" 

He suddenly hears this, "Get away from my sister, Randall!!" He suddenly gets knocked down and he yelps. He looks up to see that Mary aka 'Boo' had tackled him down. She pulls at his fronds and he yelps. He says, "Ah crap! Not this again!" She proceeds to beat him down. Sulley puts you down and you yell, "Sissy!" 

Mary gets up and runs to you. You hold your arms out and Mary picks you up. She hugs you close and you hug her saying, "My sissy." She says, "It's okay, little sister. Randall can't hurt you now." She looks over and so do you.

Randall is laying there on the floor, groaning in pain from having his fronds pulled by Mary like she did once before. You stick your tongue out at him. Randall suddenly gets picked up by the neck by Sulley. He gulps. Sulley says, "Randall... You're fired." 

Another moment later, Mike is by a door and he opens it. He says, "Alright, Sulley! Just like old times, throw him in here." You and Mary watch as Sulley is getting ready to toss Randall into a door. He says, "Oh no. No no no. Not this again. Not..." He gets thrown in and he screams. Mike slams the door and Sulley comes over to punch the red light out above the door.

Mike and Sulley throw the door over the edge and it breaks as it falls five hundred feet below. You smile and you say, "Nyeh nyeh! Bye bye!" Sulley says, "You tell him, (Y/N)." Mary says, "Some never change, do they?" 

Mike says, "Randall sure hasn't. Come on. Let's get you and (Y/N) back to your door." Sulley says, "Yeah. She's been through enough." Mary hugs you close and she says, "I'm just so happy she's safe." You hug her and you say, "Sissy." You all walk off.

(Time skip.)

You're at home in your room now. You're laying on your bed. Mary is in there with you and she pulls the covers over you. You look up at her and you say, "Sissy." She puts her hand on your face and she says, "Randall won't be back to scare you now. He's been thrown in a door far far away from our house. Maybe in another monster world." 

You smile and you say, "Bye bye." She says, "Yes. That's right, sweetie. He did go bye by through that door, didn't he?" You say, "Bad." She says, "That's right. Randall is bad." You smile and you say, "Kitty... Mike Wazowski." 

She says, "We'll visit Kitty and Mike anytime we want and nobody will hurt us this time." She leans down and kisses you on the forehead. She says, "I love you so much, (Y/N). You're the best little sister I could ever have." 

You smile and you say, "Love... you... sissy." You yawn and you close your eyes. You hold your panda close to yourself as you sleep. Mary stands up and she says, "Goodnight, (Y/N)." She walks out of your room and lets you sleep.

(End.)