Human Reader x Yandere Randall pt. 2

Later on at night, you're walking down the street. You've got all black on just in case anyone were to catch you busting into the zoo. You're doing Randall's request and you're going to go to the reptile house at the zoo to retrieve the key to his glass cage he's locked in. 

The mission is to bust him out because you agreed to it. You sigh and you say, "I just know I'm going to regret this once someone besides Elaine finds out. Right now she's busy screwing around with her boyfriend." 

You get to the gates of the zoo and you sigh and say, "Alright, Randall. Here I come." You sneak in there and you walk around. You see the animals all asleep in their cages or behind some gates. You get to the reptile house and you head inside.

You walk around and you get to the glass Randall's behind. You face it and you say, "I'm here, Randall." You see nobody. You say, "Randall?" You see him show himself from his camouflage and he grins. 

He approaches you and he says, "Hey. You did come. Good. The keys are in the zookeeper's office. In this building. He never takes them with him when he heads home. There are a few keys on that thing. Keep trying them until you get the one to the door to my glass cage." You say, "Alright. I'll be right back." You walk off. He sighs and smiles. 

You get to the zookeeper's office and you head inside. You walk to the desk and you open a drawer. Just to your luck, you find the keys to the reptile cages. You grab them and you close the drawer. You walk out of there and into a door, leading to the back where the doors are for the zookeeper and other employees there to go into. 

You get to a door and you look inside through the small window on the door. You see him appear and grin. You say, "Alright, Randall. Give me a second to try the keys." You try the first one. Doesn't work. Second, still no. Then the third... it unlocks and you say, "Bingo." 

You open the door and Randall says, "Third time's a charm. You're the greatest. I'm out of here." He comes out, crawling on the wall as he does. You shut the door and he gets on your back. He feels a bit heavy, but you knew this was the only way he'd have less of a chance of being spotted. 

He gets in camouflage form and he says, "I can finally be free from this place. But first, lock that door." You lock the door you got Randall out of. He says, "Put the keys back in the zookeeper's office, so he doesn't suspect someone busted me out. They'll think I'm just blending in from the crowd the whole time." You say, "That's a pretty clever move." 

You walk out of there and back to the office to put the keys back in their place. You walk out of there and he says, "Alright. Let's get the hell out of here." You head out of the reptile house with a camouflaged Randall on your back. You walk through and you reach for the exit. You get out and you walk down the sidewalk. 

You get to your apartment building and you head upstairs. You get to your apartment and you open the door. You get inside and you close the door behind you. Randall gets down from your back. You lock the door. 

Randall gets back to his normal form and you can both hear the sounds of your friend Elaine ahem... 'getting busy' with her boyfriend. You say, "Oh boy. Of course. My friend Elaine likes to... screw." Randall hears this and he blushes. He's imagining that being you and him instead. You completely unaware.

You say, "You may as well stay in my room for tonight. You'll be less spotted there." He says, "Hey. Thanks for getting me out of that place." You say, "Hey. It's all good. Part of me could see how crazy you would get if you stayed in there any longer. Come on." You walk towards your bedroom door. Randall sighs and smiles as he looks at you. He thinks to himself, "She's so beautiful. I don't give a crap if she is a human.~" He follows you.

You open your bedroom door and you let Randall in. You shut the door. You say, "Alright. I got you. Happy?" He grins and says, "Yeah." You say, "Shit. I realize that I didn't change into my night clothes." This gets Randall's attention and he smirks.

You walk to your dresser drawer and you open it. You get out a spaghetti strapped pajama shirt and pants to go with it. Funny enough, they have monsters on them. One little monster on the front of the shirt. He says, "Huh. You even have pajamas with little monsters on it. No wonder you agreed to release me." You say, "Yeah. Monsters are pretty damn cool." He says, "That sounds great." 

You look at him and you say, "Um... I'm gonna change out. Can you turn around?" He does so and he turns around. You say, "And stay out of your camouflage form, so I know you're not peeking over at me." He says, "How's this?" He covers his eyes with his hand as his back is facing you. You say, "That's good. I'm watching you, so don't you dare turn around, alright?" He says, "Yeah, yeah. I got it." 

You start to strip down out of your clothes and into your bra and underwear. Randall moves a gap between two of his fingers and he notices a mirror. He sees you in it and he's about to lose it. You say, "You're keeping your eyes closed, right?" He says, "Y-yeah. I am." You say, "Good." 

You keep your eyes on him as you remove your bra. You're unaware that he's barely watching you through the gaps of his fingers and seeing you in a tiny mirror. He thinks to himself, "Ooh, baby. You're mine. Human or not.~" 

You get your pajamas on and you say, "Okay. I'm decent." He turns to face you. You say, "Alright. I'm going to bed. Um... I guess you can sleep somewhere you're comfortable. On one of my pillows or something." You turn around and you crawl upon your bed. Randall is looking at you from the back. He sighs and smiles. Eyes are half-lidded. 

You slip under your covers and you reach to your lamp to turn it off. You lay down. You look over at Randall and you say, "Come on." He crawls upon the bed and he lays on the other side of your bed, on the pillow. He's curled up a bit. He sighs and smiles. You say, "Goodnight, Randall." He says, "Night." He shuts his eyes.

You suddenly hear your phone going off and Randall opens his eyes. You sit up and you reach over to your nightstand to grab your phone. You look at it and it's a message from a guy named Jesse Hemingway. You say, "Holy crap. I got a message from an old friend in high school." 

Randall peeks over. You read the message and you say, "Wow. Apparently, he wants to take me on a date." Randall hears this and he peeks over at the message. He suddenly has that look on his face. The look... of jealousy and anger. He grips the pillow tightly and he lets out a quiet growl.

(Not over yet.)