Bitter to Sweet Randall x Reader

(Note: I put bitter to sweet instead of brain damaged or childish Randall. In this one shot, Randall gets in a car accident and ends up in the hospital. He survives, but with pretty bad consequences. He develops a bit of brain damage and he displays child-like behavior. So, this will probably be sadder, yet somewhat funny if anything.

Also, this is set to if they never met Boo. So, they're still scaring kids.)

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name. 

It all starts with a sunny day in Monstroplis. A city where a huge population of monsters live. The home of Monsters Incorporated. The factory where monsters go through the doors of human kids and scare them. They have these yellow canisters that fill up from screams. That's where your energy comes from. Your power. Electricity. You get the picture. 

You know this because you took a field trip to Monsters Incorporated when you were a kid. (This means Sulley, Mike, Randall and Celia were also kids at the time.) You had a boy in your class by the name Mike Wazowski. 

Other kids didn't play with him. You had friends yourself. You were popular, but you felt bad for Mike, so there were days where you would talk to him and ask how his day is going. Your friends threatened to stop being friends with you if you kept talking to Mike. So, you gave in and stopped talking to him.

Your name. (Y/N) (L/N). You're a young monster woman. You're twenty-eight years old. When you look back at those days in school, you regret ever being friends with Martha Whitman who was the queen bee and Julia Marsh. The two girls who were you so-called 'friends'. 

They turned out to be toxic. You felt bad for stopping talking to Mike Wazowski. You wished you could go back and apologize for ignoring him. You at least didn't say anything horrible about him. 

But one day in high school, Martha demanded that you say something horrible about him and you refused. She and Julia stopped talking to you and they called YOU the freak. You didn't care, though. Those girls were a bunch of vultures, anyways.

But when you went to Monsters University, things were better. You've actually met the cutest guy you've ever seen in your life there. His name was Randall Boggs. He went by Randy. He was super sweet, shy, etc. And Mike Wazowski was his roommate. You got the courage to talk to Randy and he seemed to take a liking to you, too. You actually started dating him at that time.

But things went downhill afterwards. After some incident, you never saw him again. Not a call or anything. Not even a letter from him. It saddened you. As the years went by, you had refused to go on any dates whenever some guys or girls would ask you. 

All that was on your mind was Randy Boggs. You wanted to see him again, but something in your head said he's either missing or dead. It's been over a decade since you last saw your precious Randy. You would rather be single for the rest of your life than date anybody else but him.

You're in your house right now. It's one of those fancy townhouses there in Monstropolis. You come from a wealthy family, so your dad who's the CEO of a costume company pays extra for your fancy townhouse living. You told him that wasn't necessary helping you pay the majority of it, but he insisted. Your parents loved you and spoiled you.