A Monsters Inc One Shot Special pt. 3

Later on at around 7pm, Mike and Celia are out on their little date. They trusted you and Jennifer with the house. But little did they know, you and Jennifer were planning a little party with your boyfriend Danny over and Jennifer's crush Joey over. In fact, they're there right now.

You're all up in yours and Jennifer's room and you're sitting on your bed. You're leaning against Danny. He has a joint in his hand. Jennifer's on her bed and Joey's sitting on a beanbag chair with a bottle of wine in his hand that you're all passing around.

Some random rock song is playing on your laptop. You say, "This is great. The oldies are out for the evening and it's just us four. I'd bring more, but I like you guys even more. Besides, I can't stand that Lindsay skank. Too bad for her, I took her spot as the queen bee." You smirk. 

Danny says, "You were always hotter, anyways." You smirk and you say, "And don't you forget it, sweetie.~" You both lean in and you kiss each other. Jennifer says, "Really, you two?" You pull away and you say, "By the way, Jen. Love the sarcasm from last time. When you said you heard me from the other room when we share the same fucking room, girl." 

She says, "Yeah. I know. That's why I said it. You're only on the other side of the room." You smirk and you say, "Thanks for not telling your 'rents I had my boyfriend in here a couple of times during those moments." She says, "(Y/N). I would never snitch on you. You're my best friend." You say, "Awe. Always got my back." 

Danny hands you the joint and you take it. You take a hit and you say, "H-here, Jen." You cough a bit. She takes it and she takes a hit. Joey looks over at her and he gets up from the beanbag chair. He approaches her.

You say, "Fuck yeah, girl. Puff puff pass that shit." Jennifer coughs a bit and Joey sits next to her. He takes the joint from her fingers and he takes a hit, himself. He wraps an arm around her as he does and she gasps and blushes.

You smirk as you see this. You say, "Ooh, Jen. I think he likes you, girl.~" You make a sultry 'rawr' sound. Danny says, "Shit, girl. You make that sound so good." You grin and you say, "Right? Miss. Queen bee here makes anything great, huh?" You and Danny kiss each other. 

Joey has the beer in his hand and he looks at Jennifer saying, "Hey, chick. Want a sip?" She says, "O-okay." She takes it. He says, "Damn, girl. You're shaking a bit." You pull away and you say, "Ugh. Hey, lay off her Joey. She's not used to it like I am. Girl's still a virgin. Woo!" 

Jennifer blushes and says, "(Y/N)! Seriously?" You say, "No rush, girl. But trust me, it's great. You're one of the prettiest and most popular girls in school, Jen. You'll have a chance." Joey smirks. Jennifer blushes even more after seeing Joey's expression.

Another rock song comes on and you get up. You say, "Fuck it. I'm dancing. Jen, get up here with me and dance, girl!" You grin. She says, "Yeah, sure. Okay." She gets up. Joey and Danny both grin. Joey says, "Dude. Two of the cutest girls are going to dance." Danny says, "Right? (Y/N)'s so hot, man." 

You and Jennifer dance. You say, "Woo! Fuck yeah, girl! Shake what your mama gave ya!" Jennifer just giggles and you both dance. Joey yells, "Make out!" Danny grins and says, "Yes!" Jennifer says, "Um, okay. Eww. She's my best friend but come on guys. I'm not kissing another girl." You say, "Straight guy behavior, huh?" She says, "Yeah. No kidding." Joey shrugs and says, "I tried, at least." 

You and Jennifer sit down and you grab a beer from the small cooler Danny sneaked in. You crack it open and you drink it. You sigh and you smile saying, "Ahh. Good shit. Not as good as the weed, but still good." You take another drink. You all keep partying. The guys end up leaving just in time before Mike and Celia get back home.

(Time skip.)

Later on, at around 1am, you're in yours and Jennifer's room. She's asleep on her bed. You're still up and looking at your phone while sitting on your bed. You're texting Danny and you type, "Party was fun, baby." You send it. 

You get this, "Hell yeah, it was. I like you, babe. Really love ya." You smile and you say, "Awe.~" You type, "Awe. You're the best, Danny boy. Love you.~" You send it. You get this, "Goodnight, hot stuff." You smile and you type, "See you tomorrow, big guy. Nite." You send it. 

You get up and you walk out of the room, taking your phone with you. You walk down the hallway and to the bathroom up there. The one you and Jennifer share. You get in there and you put your phone down. You get your pants down and you sit on the toilet. You pee. You get done and you wipe and flush. You get up and you get your pants back up.

You walk to the sink and you wash your hands. You look in the mirror and you smirk and blow a kiss to the mirror saying, "Hello there, hot stuff. You keep your reputation up. You got guys gawking their fucking eyes at you, (Y/N) Boggs.~" 

You grin saying, "The joys of being the most popular fucking girl in Monstropolis High with my girl Jen by my side. All the love and glory. Even those creepy coaches secretly lust over me. Three girls in the high school became lesbians because of me. Those poor wannabe girls want to be like me with no chance of being that. I get by with things most of those losers don't. So fucking lame. Trish Morganheimer, especially. Ugh. Talk about fucking cringy." 

You lean back against the sink and you pick up your phone. You scroll through some of your photos on FacePage. You find some you've posted from before. You and Jennifer in some. You and Danny. You smirk. But then you suddenly stumble upon one and you pause. 

There it is. A picture of a woman with medium blonde hair, three eyes, pinkish skin, etc. That's your mom Linda. You in the picture with her when you were a little girl. You look long at the picture. You feel yourself choke up a bit. 

But then you sigh and you look away. You look at the picture and you say, "Ah, mom... Why the fuck did you have to die?" You exit out of FacePage and you head out of the bathroom and back to yours and Jennifer's room to sleep.

(Time skip.)

The next day, Mike and Celia are home for the day. Both happen to be off work today. You and Jennifer are at school at the moment. They're both watching TV. Celia scoots closer to Mike and she takes his hand. 

He smiles and takes hers. He says, "Oh, Celia. I love ya so much." She says, "I love you too, Googly bear. These have been the best twenty years of my life being with you." Mike smiles and says, "Yeah. They really have been." 

Mike's phone suddenly rings. He says, "Huh. Wonder who's callin' me. Might be one of the girls." Celia says, "Probably. Or the principal about (Y/N)'s behavior again." Mike looks to see an unknown number. He says, "No. It's none of the above, sweetheart." She says, "Then... who's calling you?" He sighs and says, "May as well see who it is." 

He accepts the call and says, "Hey. Who is this?" He hears a familiar voice saying this, "Hey... Wazowski." Mike's eye widens and he gets up from the couch yelling, "Randall!" Celia gasps. Randall says, "Mike. Let me talk to you. Please?" 

Mike says, "What do you want, Randall? You hurt (Y/N). I want nothing to do with you, myself. You've done enough damage to your daughter as it is. Because of you, she's messed up in the head and possibly screwin' around with her boyfriend!" Celia puts her hands up to her face and she says, "Oh no. I knew it." 

Randall says, "I want you and Celia both to come to my place. My recent one since that bitch Vanessa took mine. It's over on Runaway Lane. Apartment 2B. It's above a bowling alley. You two come here and I'll tell you the truth. The whole story. You can judge me all you want... but there's a reason I did what I did. Be here asap." Mike sighs and says, "A-alright. Fine. But if you do anything stupid, we're outta there, Randall!" Randall says, "Understandable. Just be here and you'll hear the whole story." 

Mike hangs up and he sighs. He looks at his wife. Celia says, "Mike? What's the matter? What's Randall up to?" Mike says, "Celia... We're going to Randall's place. Sounds pretty serious. Come on." They both get up and they head out.

(Not over yet.)