Randall x Little Sister Reader

(As requested.)

(Y/N) Your Name.

It starts off in the year 2012. You're a nine year old monster girl named (Y/N) Boggs. You're a young reptile girl with a (favorite color) complexion. You're scaly, have about six to eight limbs, etc. You're the younger sister of Randall Boggs. Or Randy.

Randy is eighteen years old and he's on his way to college. Monster University. He's going as a scare major. You and Randy have been close for so long. For years, you've been inseparable. He was always there for you.

He'd read stories to you to get you to sleep. You'd swim together. Eat cookies and cupcakes together. Play hide and seek. Draw pictures. And so on. But now he's on his way to college and you're dreading it because you loved your brother so much, you didn't want him to leave. Then again, you knew he had to go since he's been accepted and enrolled there.

Randy is purple, has three fronds on his head with pink tips, wears glasses, has a blue tail, etc. He's a nice kid. Has been for a while. He's a great brother to you and wouldn't let anything bad happen to you.

But today, he's leaving home and heading for Monster University. You're sad and he's fully aware. You, your mom, dad and Randy are all standing outside. Randy's got a suitcase with him. He says, "Wow. This is it, guys. I'm off to college to be a scare major." Your mom says, "Congratulations, sweetheart. We knew you could do it." Your dad says, "Call us, son. Your sister, too." 

Randy says, "Don't worry, dad. I will." You run to Randy and you say, "No! Don't go! Don't go!" You hug him and you say, "Don't go, Randy." He sighs and he smiles, hugging you back. He says, "It's gonna be alright, (Y/N). I'll call and tell you how college is going. I'll send you a few things to show you that I'm there for you." 

You move away. There are tears in your eyes. You say, "But my friend Vicky's sister Karen said that college isn't all it's cracked up to be and it changes someone. Makes them... awful." He laughs a bit and says, "That won't happen to me. (He's jinxing it.) College will be great. I know it. And when I'm done, I'll tell you all about it." 

He wipes your tears away and he says, "It's going to be alright, (Y/N)." You sniffle and you nod. You look at him. He says, "Two years there and I'm done. I'll visit once in a while. Holidays. You name it." You smile.

Your mom says, "Randy... Thank you. You're such a good brother." Randy says, "Thanks, mom. I try to be." Your dad says, "Make us proud, son. We know you can do it." Randy says, "I-I'll try dad. Thanks." You hug Randy and he hugs you back.

The bus to Monster University gets here. Randy pulls away and says, "Welp. Here I go. Monster University, here I come." Your mom and dad come over and they say their goodbyes. She says, "Oh, my little boy. Off to college." Your dad says, "Little is sort of right. But that's alright. He'll grow a bit taller within four years. He's just like me." 

Randy says goodbye to all of you and gets on the bus. You watch the doors close and the bus take off. You put your hands up to your face and you try to prevent yourself from crying. Randy looks out the window at you with a sympathetic look as his bus leaves. It's out of view and your parents come to you. 

Your mom says, "Awe, honey. It's going to be alright. Randy will be just fine." Your dad says, "Yeah. No need to worry, sweetheart. Randy's an independent young man." You sniffle and you say, "I'm gonna miss him." Your mom says, "I know, honey. Come on. Let's go inside." You all head inside the house.

(Time skip.)

As months go by, you're at home and you've got your friend Vicky Marsh with you. She's a monster girl with three eyes, blue complexion, blonde hair, etc. You're both upstairs in your room, playing a video game. A brand new one.

Vicky gasps and says, "Run! Slender Human's coming for us!" You say, "At least I got the fifth page! Ahh!" You see the tall figure and the screen gets static. You both say, "Ahhh!" You turn your player around and you make them run. (XD Like my Slenderman reference?)

You gasp and you say, "Six pages! The music's intense, now." You grab the sixth page and you get to where the villain isn't after you now. You sigh and you say, "Okay. I think I'm okay, now." Vicky says, "Man, that's scary. If humans are poisonous to touch, then imagine Slender Human." You say, "Yeah. I know." 

You hear a knock on your bedroom door and you say, "Who is it?!" You look over to see your door open and there's your mom. She has a sad look on her face and she sighs. You pause the game and you stand up to face your mom. You say, "Mama. What's wrong?" 

She says, "Sweetie... I got a call from the university your brother's at." You say, "What about it?" She says, "They told me Randy left the university and is nowhere to be found." You stand there in shock. You can't say anything at this point.

Vicky says, "(Y/N)? You okay?" Your mom says, "Oh... oh my god. Honey?" You don't say anything. Your mom approaches you and leans to your height. She puts her hand on your face and says, "Honey. Answer me. Please? (Y/N)?" You don't say anything. She says, "Sweetie." She holds you close. 

She gets her phone out and calls your dad. She gets this, "Gayle? What's wrong?" Your mom says, "Stuart. I broke the news to (Y/N) about Randy leaving college and nowhere to be seen. She's not saying anything." "She should be alright. Just get her to say something." "Stuart. I don't think she can. Something's wrong." "I'll be home as soon as possible. Is Vicky with you guys?" "Yes. She is." "Have her mom pick her up after I get home." "A-alright. Oh, honey. I'm so worried about our kids right now. Randy's missing and now (Y/N)'s not saying anything. I... I'm scared, Stuart." 

Moments after your parents talking on the phone, your dad gets home and he comes upstairs to see what's wrong with you. Your mom yells, "In here, Stuart! In (Y/N)'s room!" He walks in and he says, "What's wrong, honey?" He looks over at you. You look at him, but you don't say anything. Nor do you smile. He says, "(Y/N)?" He approaches you. 

Your mom says, "She hasn't said a word since I told her what happened." He says, "Oh god. Oh my god." He comes to you and he picks you up saying, "Baby? Hey... It's gonna be okay. I'm sure Randy's fine." You don't say anything. He says, "(Y/N). Honey, I..." He hugs you close. 

He looks at your mom and says, "Call Vicky's mom to pick her up. We need to find out what's wrong with (Y/N) all of a sudden. Her brother being nowhere to be found is really taking its toll on her. I know this because they've called me too. Told me what happened. And (Y/N) and Randall are so close." Vicky says, "Is (Y/N) gonna be alright, Mr and Mrs. Boggs? Is Randy okay?" 

Your mom says, "I-I'm not sure, Vicky dear. I'm really not sure." She's choking back tears. She says, "B-but we're calling your mom, so she can get you." Vicky says, "Okay. I'm sorry guys." Your dad says, "It's not your fault, kiddo. A lot of things are going on. Our son is gone from college and missing. Now our daughter won't speak." 

What happens is, your parents take you to every professional therapist they can find. Any pediatricians who can help you. Anything at all. None were successful. Nobody could get you to speak a word. 

Not even a yelp or a little whimper when some kid would poke you with a pen or push you down for being quiet the rest of your days in school. Just a 'tss' sound is all they'd get. Teachers were worried about you. Your entire family were worried about you. Your neighbors. Your friends, especially Vicky were worried. 

Vicky had realized that it's because of the news about your brother missing. Since you and Randy were very close and were the best of friends, despite him being your brother. You loved him very much and him missing has taken its toll on you, badly. To the point where you're speechless... literally. 

It's affected you so badly and you were in so much shock that your brain was telling you, "He's dead." "He's not coming back." "Gone." "No more brother." All of that. Not a tear. Nothing. Just coughs, sneezes, belches, etc. were the only sounds out of you for the next decade.

(To be continued...)