Crush Randall x Reader

(I should've just called this Monsters Inc one shot book, 'Monsters Inc One Shots (The Majority of it Being Randall)'. XD Anywho...)

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name. 

You're a young female monster named (Y/N) (L/N). You have just moved into the city of Monstropolis three months ago. You're twenty years old and you live alone in a studio apartment above a boba tea shop. You'll go down there quite a bit to help yourself to some boba tea. You've had at least twelve of their flavors there. 

You're about to start your job at Monsters Incorporated as an assistant for a jokester. You're pretty stoked about it. You're grateful you'll be working at the best possible place in the city. That is where your power source comes from, too. 

Monsters make human children laugh to fill up canisters that bring energy to the monster world. That was why you had power. Electricity, air conditioning, heat without burning wood in a fireplace, etc. 

They used to scare human children to bring energy, but the new CEO of the factory, James P. Sullivan discovered that laughter brings more energy than screams do. The former CEO Henry Waternoose was fired and arrested after an incident involving kidnapping human children for their screams. Someone else was involved, but you're not sure who it was. You just knew about Waternoose.

You're getting your shirt on right now. You slip it on and you get a pair of pants on, too. You fix your hair and all too and you look in your vertical mirror. You give a single nod and you walk out of your room with your keys, phone and bag. 

You leave your studio apartment and you head downstairs. You walk out and you go into the boba shop that's below your apartment, to get your usual morning boba tea. You get a vanilla chai flavor, this time. You walk out and you get to your car. You get in your car and you start it. You take off and you head for the factory you're about to work at.

**********************************************************

Meanwhile, at a hospital in the city. There are a few monsters in a big room. All in white shirts. Turns out, it's a mental hospital known as Monstropolis Psychiatric Ward. That particular ward is mostly male monsters. Turns out, there's a former employee of Monsters Incorporated there right now.

It's a twenty-eight-year-old male reptilian monster known as Randall Boggs. He was once a top scarer at Monsters Incorporated when they were still scaring human children for energy. Turns out, it was he who was involved with Waternoose with trying to kidnap human children for their screams for his invention known as the Scream Extractor. 

Waternoose was arrested and put in prison. Randall, however was banished to the human world by Sullivan and his assistant Mike Wazowski. He made his way back two months later, but cops found him. He lashed out on them and tried to bite a male police officer. Instead of putting HIM in jail, he was deemed insane and put in the psych ward, instead. 

He was diagnosed with schizophrenia and dependent personality disorder. He was on his way there for quite some time. The dependent personality part is because he may seem tough and dangerous, but he does NOT like to be alone for too long. 

Doctors decided he would share a room with another mental patient. A male monster named Greg Torrance. He's there for trying to kill his cheating wife and his brother while finding them in bed and burning the place down. They lived, but he was put there in the ward. 

All patients share a room except for one that's far more dangerous than Randall is. He's in the basement in chains. Let's put it that way. It's because he's a possible serial killer. He's murdered over twelve monsters inside and outside of Monstropolis. Only the strongest doctors could deal with him.