Sulley x Reader (From Enemies to Lovers)

(As requested.)

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

It all starts off with you in the year 2005. You're an eleven year old monster girl, living in Monstropolis with your family in a three story townhouse. Your room being all the way upstairs. Your dad is Daryl and your mom is Linda. Your brother Marcus is seventeen years old and your little sister Judy is seven years old.

Marcus is one of those emo teens who listens to emo music. He's usually seen wearing band shirts like My Chemical Romance or Smile Empty Soul or shirts with a skull on it. His hair is black and usually covers one eye with the haircut he has. 

Judy is in gymnastics. She goes to an all monster girls gymnastics place there in Monstropolis. It's for monster girls three to ten years old and she's seven, so she's still young enough to stay.

Your life is fairly decent. Good parents, your older brother despite going through that phase, actually being extremely protective of you and Judy. You have a couple of good friends from Monstropolis Junior High.

But there is one problem. A boy in your grade by the name James P. Sullivan. He's so arrogant and thinks he stands above everyone else because his dad Bill Sullivan is the most famous scarer Monstropolis has to offer and he rubs it in, sometimes. You couldn't stand the boy. You could tolerate his also self centered friends compared to him and he knew this. He just laughs about it.

You're on your way to school right now. You're walking with your friend and her younger sister to school. Your friend is Jill Mae who's your age. And her little sister is Celia who's seven, so she's Judy's age. 

(Celia Mae is twenty-four in the movie and Mike and Sulley are twenty-eight. So that means Celia would be seven at this point.)

Jill's complexion is more pink-ish compared to her little sister who has more lavender skin. Both have the same purple snake like hair though. Like Gorgon. And both have one eye. The only other difference is, Jill wears glasses. Or her one eye... glass. You've got Judy with you, too. Marcus drove to the high school with his friends.

As you all walk you say, "School's alright. But not looking forward to facing James." Jill says, "Hey. Don't feel bad. I can't stand him, either. He acts like the greatest damn thing in the world when he isn't. Just because his dad's a famous scarer and rich." Celia says, "He seems nice." You say, "Yeah. Because you and Judy are the only ones he's slightly nice to. He gives me crap all the time. Gets kind of old." 

You hear a honking of a car and you say, "Crap." You see a familiar blue furred boy and a high schooler friend of his driving. The blue furred boy is none other than James Sullivan. The boy you couldn't stand. He's in the passenger's seat up front. The top from the car is down. 

He stands up and he says, "Oh look! The dorky girls are walking to school, man! Check it out!" He and his friend laugh. You sigh and you say, "What do you want, James?" He says, "Where's your ride, huh? Oh wait, you don't have one! You guys are lame and poor compared to me. My dad is Bill freaking Sullivan!" 

The older kid who's name is Ricky Rochester says, "Ha ha! Yeah!" James looks at Celia and Judy and says, "Not talking to you two! Just your sisters!" He sits down and says, "Floor it, man!" Ricky grins and steps on the gas. James says, "Woo!" As they take off. You say, "Show off." 

Judy says, "Why is he so mean to you all the time? You didn't do anything to HIM." You say, "He's like that with a lot of the 'uncool' kids, Judy. I'm one of them and so is Jill." Celia says, "You guys are cool to me." You say, "Well thanks, Celia." Jill says, "I'm sure Sullivan himself is really insecure. At least that one shy kid in our grade nobody talks to much is nice."