Randall x (Fem)Human Baker Reader

(As requested.)

(Y/N) Your Name.

You're a twenty-five-year-old woman. Your name is (Y/N). Quite recently, there have been some big changes. Some beings from another world were able to cross to the human world. Monsters, that is. But you didn't mind. You got along with everyone and you don't discriminate.

The thing is, for years and years, monsters thought humans were toxic and dangerous to touch. But after one little girl got through the monster world years back and two monsters protecting her came in contact with her, nothing bad happened to them. The kid grew on them until they had to get her back home to her human world. So, it turns out that humans are NOT toxic to the touch towards monsters.

In fact, not only can monsters come to the human world now and humans can go to the monster world now, but there are a lot of humans in a relationship with monsters. You all shared the same names, same blood, thoughts, feelings, loving clean or dirty places, opinions, politics, LGBT rights, etc. Turns out, there was no difference. 

The only difference was, they were scaring human kids before to increase energy to their place, but now they've changed that to making human children laugh because that gives off more energy and the CEO of a huge company in the monster world known as Monstropolis is James P. Sullivan. He's CEO of Monsters Incorporated. He's the one that discovered that laughter from kids gives off more energy than scaring kids.

You're actually a pretty good cook. You loved baking stuff. Whether you were baking bread, cookies, cake, crusts for a pizza, etc. You enjoyed your hobby as a baker. You work at a bakery. Humans and monsters around love coming to your workplace to get bread, cake, raw dough to use for themselves, pizza, cookies, etc. It was your specialty. Your personal favorite being pizza. There was someone else you know very well who also loves pizza.

You're at work right now and you've just baked cookies for some customers. They bought some and they love it. Their kids do, too. There are human kids and monster kids. You smile and you say, "Look that that. I love it when kids enjoy desserts. I've got a little one of my own. Her name's Susan." 

The mom of one of those kids says, "Yeah. Kids are a real joy. I love mine. I'm happy monsters and humans were able to get along and get together. My son is both." You say, "So is my daughter. She's at preschool at the moment and my husband's at work. She's four years old." She says, "Yeah. My son Travis is five. His daddy's a monster." You say, "So is Susan's." 

As the kids get their cookies and they eat them, you smile and you say, "You kids enjoying your cookies?" They smile and they say, "Yeah!" A little monster boy says, "These cookies are so good." You say, "I'm glad you like them, kids. I'll make more for you and send them. It's on the house." They say, "Yay!" You smile.

The mother days, "Thank you, (Y/N)." You say, "Anytime. I do have to leave at about 1pm though. My husband's car isn't working and the poor guy had to walk home from work. I'm looking at my phone and I just now saw his message. I'm getting him, so we can pick Susan up from daycare." She says, "That's quite alright. Do what you need to do." 

(Time skip.)

You drive home and you get inside your house. You live in a two-bedroom townhouse. As you get in, you look around and you yell, "Babe?!" Nothing. You yell, "Baby! I'm home! Let's go pick up Susan from daycare!" Still nothing.

You sigh and you say, "Really now. Come on. Silly husband of mine, always hiding from me." You walk around. You walk upstairs and you get to the hallway there. You look around and you say, "Come on now, baby! We gotta get Susan!" 

Suddenly, something sneaks up from behind you and is clinging to the wall. It's a purple reptile monster guy and he grins and chuckles. You hear this and you stop. You smirk and you peek back to see him. You say, "You dummy. Get down from there."