01 | First meeting

"Mom, I'm sorry but I've to skip breakfast. I've an important exam today and that's the pathology exam. It's the last exam of this semester so I can't take any risks by reaching late to the exam hall. I will eat later with Jin hyung amd Hobi hyung." Jungkook said as he packed his stuffs.

Mrs. Jeon sighs hearing this, "Kookie, you can't sit in an exam hall with an empty stomach. Atleast have one piece of this bread. Here, open your mouth, I'll feed you."

"Mom, I'm not a kid-" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as his mom shoved a piece of bread inside his mouth."

"Shut up. You are still a kid for me. Now go, you are getting late. All the best for your exam."

"Thanks mom. Tell dad I'm leaving bcz I'm in a hurry. Love you." Jungkook said and left.

Soon after Jungkook left, Mr. Jeon came downstairs only to meet his son but frowned when he didn't see him.

"Did Jungkookie already left?"

"Ofc honey. Look at the time. He must be giving his exam." Mrs. Jeon answered.

"He didn't had his breakfast? This kid. I hope he's okay. Shall I go to the college to check in him?"

Mrs. Jeon chuckled, "Don't worry honey. He ate a bread and he said he will eat later with Jin and Hoseok. You worry too much."

"I have to worry about my son. I know he's a grown up man but for me, he's still a baby." Mr. Jeon said and looked at Jungkook's photo which was hanging on the wall.

 Jeon said and looked at Jungkook's photo which was hanging on the wall

"Yes, our Kookie is still a baby

"Yes, our Kookie is still a baby." Mrs. Jeon smiled.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Man, I fucked up the pathology exam. I hope I pass." Hobi said.

"Don't worry, Hyung, you will definitely pass." Jungkook said and patted Hobi.

"And you will top as always." Jin said as they were walking out of the college.

"Yeah, maybe." Jungkook chuckled.

"Btw, how about we grab some pizza huh? I mean our exams finally ended. So, let's have some fun."