03 | Taekook : Married

"So I'll call you Mrs. Kim from now on." Ryan said to Jungkook.

"We are friends so just Jungkook is fine. Also, Ryan, who told you to bring rings and priest in a Marriage Registry office?"

"Oh c'mon, I can atleast do that as a friend. Btw the rings looks good on your hand. See 'KTH' is carved on your ring." Ryan said and Jungkook immediately stared at the carving.

"KTH as in Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook thought.

"Well, I've 'JJK' carved in my ring." Taehyung excitedly said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Well, congratulations Mr. Kim Taehyung and Jungkook, you love birds are finally married. So get in my car, I will drop you two at Tae's apartment." Ryan suggested and Taekook nodded.

The whole ride was irritating for Jungkook as Ryan and Taehyung kept chatting and laughing as they were best friends for so long. Jungkook sighed and glanced at his so-called husband. He saw how the boy looked so cute while laughing. His rectangular boxy smile is so mesmerizing. He suddenly brushed off these thoughts when he saw Ryan stopped the car infront of a small-old apartment.

Ryan saw the state of the apartment and scrunched his nose in disgust, "Is this where you livs Taehyung?"

"Y-yeah....I just rented an apartment hurriedly as soon as I moved to Seoul for work. I am actually from Daegu..also I'm an orphan...I have no one other than Yoongi hyung, he's from Daegu too. He's the one who helped me to find a job so I couldn't ask him to find an apartment for me cuz he did so much for me." Taehyung said as cuz head was hung low.

"A home is a home. I don't care whatever the condition is. And Ryan, thank you for dropping us here...we will do the rest. C'mon Taehyung, let's go." Jungkook spoke and grabbed Taehyung's hands, telling him to guide to his room.

[A/N:- Imagine it's night here]

"The room isn't that bad. It's decent and I love it very much. Small and cozy. I always wanted to live in these type of apartments." Jungkook said, as he entered Taehyung's room.

"I'm glad you liked it." Taehyung smiled.

"I will go and take a shower...." Jungkook excused himself and hurriedly went towards the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and panicked when he felt cold water all over his skin.

"Oh, I forgot that he doesn't have a geyser." Jungkook thought and continued to shower with the cold water. As he was showering, his mind got clouded with many thoughts. About how he got to free with Taehyung, a few seconds ago. Taehyung's the guy who ruined his life...but also saved his life too. For some reason, he wants to act tough with Taehyung but his heart acts against it. Suddenly, he panicked more when he remembered his parents, especially, his dad doesn't know anything about his marriage. He gets frustrated thinking about how will he face his dad. He turned off the shower and came out of thr bathroom and saw Taehyung standing infront of him with some clothes.