02 | "Meeting you was my biggest mistake!"

Double update ~✌️💗

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hey you, Kim fucking Taehyung!! How dare you placed that fucking love letter inside my notebook?!" Jungkook yelled as he grabbed Taehyung by his collar.

"Listen...I-"

"Shut the fuck up!! Meeting you was the biggest mistake of my whole life!!" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung. "My dad found out about this stupid letter and decided to marry me off to a guy whom I don't even know!! I just met him Yesterday. It's all bcz of you. He thought you are my boyfriend. If I get married, how will I fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor?! Answer me!!" Jungkook broke down in tears.

Taehyung definitely felt guilty. He knows the pain, when someone's dream/ ambition gets broken. He also used to dream of becoming a writer but he couldn't become one. He sighed and kneeled infront of Jungkook.

"Jeon, I'm really sorry for my mistake. The letter was mistakenly delivered to you and I'm extremely sorry for that. You said I am the reason you won't be able to fulfil your dreams of becoming a doctor right? Then, from now, I, Kim Taehyung, will take full responsibility of your fulfilling your dream of becoming a doctor. I promise you Jungkook. Give me that CEO Ryan's office location."

"What? How will do that? And what are you planning to do by knowing his office location?" Jungkook asked.

"Just give me. I promise you everything will be alright."

"O-okay. I'll be leaving." Jungkook spat and left.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

At the college:-

"What happened Kook? Why the long face?" Hobi asked as he sat across Jinkook.

"I am not in the mood to talk Hobi hyung. I'm gonna kill that Kim fucking Taehyung!! He ruined my life. Ugh I just dunno what to do hyung..." Jungkook cried.

"But what happened? Taehyung is that new worker in that resturant right? He looks like a kind man."

"Hobi." Jin sighs, "I'll tell you the whole thing. You know that worker, Yoongi right? So he got a crush on you I guess. Cuz whenever we go to the resturant I saw him stating at you with loving eyes. So, the thing is Taehyung had mistakenly put a love letter inside Jungkook's notebook thinking it was yours. Yoongi was shy to give it you so he asked Taehyung to deliver it. Now, Jungkook's dad saw it and asked him if he's dating anyone and ofc he said no. So his dad showed the love letter to him and told him that he will be geting married to one of the son of his dad's colleagues. That guy is one of the biggest CEO of Korea. End of story." Jin said.

"No this ain't then end of the story Jin hyung. I told me dad I have no prob in getting married but at first let me complete my MBBS course but he said I can study even after marriage. Like no way I can concentrate on studies like that after getting married. This all happened bcz of Taehyung. My dad thought that he's my boyfriend." Jungkook said.

"So what did Taehyung said?"

"He said he will meet my fiancé and god knows what he is gonna do. He also added he promised to help me fulfill my dreams of becoming a doctor."

"Oh....let's see what he does. Don't worry Kookie, everything will be alright."

"Idk hyung. I'm not feeling well. Pls go back to your seats. I wanna be alone for now."

Hobi sighed, "Okay, Jin hyung let's go."

"Yeah Hoba. Let him calm down a bit."

▪▪▪▪▪▪