12 | The Wedding

Few weeks passed Taehyung has got injured. The wound on his leg has gotten better too. Thanks to Jungkook who kept taking care of his husband every 24/7.

It's finally, the day of Taekook's wedding. Jungkook is in his parents house amd Taehyung in his. It's been only 1 day that Jungkook went there and look they are both missing each other badly.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jungkook was putting on some makeup so he didn't notice Jin and Hobi entering his room.

"You look beautiful Kook." Jin said which startle Jungkook.

"Whoa hyung...you guys scared me. You can't just bathe into my room.

"We did knock but you were too immersed in putting on makeup that you didn't hear us."

"Oh. Sorry." Jungkook giggled.

"Btw, your is buxxing...you are receiving a lot of texts...probably from Taehyung hm?" Hobi teased Jungkook and proceeded to take his phone.

"Wtf? You still saved your lover's name like this?? Kim fucking Taehyung? Jungkook?"

"Damn I forgot to change it...I'll rename it right now."

"Tae will kill you if he sees this." Hobi laughed.

"Maybe he already saw this?" Jin said as he showed his message to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widen after what he saw, "Hyung, you took a photo of my lockscreen and send it to Tae? Oh my god, I don't want any misunderstandings."

Jungkook sighed as he heard his phone's buzzing again. It's was Taehyung, who texted him again. He smiled and opened the message but frowned when he saw the text.

My tiger 🐯💕:

Babe, I miss you~♡︎♡︎

Seriously..."Kim F**king Taehyung?" You still hate me or what? 🤨

Jungkook:

I miss you too, my tiger.💕

Heck no, I love u the most babe, I just forgot to change it. I renamed it tho. Check it urself!!
*sends a ss*

My tiger 🐯💕:

Hm...good.

Btw, I like the lockscreen's wallpaper.

Jungkook:

Ikr. I am the best in choosing wallpapers.