06 | Rules & Regulations

Days passed by, Jungkook and Taehyung became close friends. They sometimes joke around with each other or sometimes they get into small fights and arguments but later they sort it out and hug each other to prove they have become friends again.

It was the weekend. Jungkook was sleeping and Taehyung was reading about something on his mobile. Suddenly,

"YOU PERVERT...WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!" Jungkook screamed as he saw Taehyung hovering overing him.

"Shut it!! I've enough of your nonsense. I'm not a pervert for your kind information. I was trying to get the charger from that side. That's y I told you to sleep on my aide but you are stubborn that you wanted to take the window side!!"

"Oh-anyways, I'm sorry but idk in future what will you do to me so I'll tell you some rules."

"What rules?" Taehyung frowned.

"First, you won't touch me without my permission and I won't touch you too as we share the same bed, I will always put a pillow between us. Second, you won't meddle in my matters niether I will meddle in your matters. Only these two rules for now. So do u have any rules?"

"No I didnt have any stupid rules like urs!! But listen, if I bring my girlfriend or boyfriend in my house then you won't throw a tantrum." Taehyung said.

"I'm your husband, you can't do that. Plus we are not in an open marriage."

"I can. Goodnight Jungkook." Taehyung said and pretended to sleep.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind and he's dying to ask Jungkook about it.

"Jungkook you awake?"

"Yeah...what do you want?"

"Well, what if we both falls in love with each other?" Taehyung asked but got no response from Jungkook. He didn't bother to ask anything as he thought Jungkook might be asleep.

But Jungkook was wide awake after hearing what Taehyung said. What if he falls for Taehyung?! He only wants to focus on becoming a doctor and nothing else.

"I don't wanna fall for him." Jungkook thought before falling into deep sleep.

▪▪▪▪▪

"Oh my goddddd...I am late for college. This is the first time I will be reaching late and it's all bcz of Kim fucking Taehyung!!" Jungkook yelled as be glared at Taehyung.

"Relax, it's sunday." Taehyung said with a poker face.

"No way. I'm never wrong." Saying this, Jungkook checked his phone and his eyes widened. His face was full of embarrassment. He gulped and looked up at Taehyung who was trying hard not to laugh but he failed as he stared at Jungkook. He bursted into laughter.

"Yeah okay, stop laughing." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Lol, didn't you said you were never wrong?"

"Well, humans makes mistakes and I'm a human too. Now stop laughing and help me in doing the chores."

"I'm sorry Jungkook, today I can't. I've an urgent work to do. I'll be back soon." Taehyung left as he heard Jungkook hummed as an reponse.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"So, wassup?" Jimin asked as they went inside a café.

"I dunno man. I think I'm falling for Jungkook." Taehyung replied.

"Pfft. You aren't falling for him....you have already fallen for him idiot."